Taking care of your automobile is fundamental in the present day, in fact, if you do not do the lowest maintenance of it, or if you do not take into consideration signs of abnormality, you strongly risk to see your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the subject we are going to speak about today, one of the signs that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Mercedes Benz CLS Class . In an effort to help you review this warning light, first we will see what this belt warning light on Mercedes Benz CLS Class points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Mercedes Benz CLS Class? .
Seat belt indicator light on Mercedes Benz CLS Class
So we commence with the guideline about the safety belt light on Mercedes Benz CLS Class . This or these lights, according to the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the goal of alerting the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Mercedes Benz CLS Class is turned on. It can be joined with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to sense the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be connected with a beeper , to ensure you are informed of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Mercedes Benz CLS Class?
We will now proceed to the abnormal motives for the belt light to switch on Mercedes Benz CLS Class . In normal operation , it should only be illuminated if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different issues you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are effectively fastened although you are driving in your Mercedes Benz CLS Class, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Mercedes Benz CLS Class belt warning light is illuminated on an empty seat: In this case, it is most likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Mercedes Benz CLS Class?
Now that we have the complications that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Mercedes Benz CLS Class , we will try to give you the solutions that you can solve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Mercedes Benz CLS Class .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event that you have been capable to distinguish that your light issue is due to a presence sensor, you will need to verify that there is no weight on your seats, as often a simple shopping bag can trigger the sensor and light up the belt light on your Mercedes Benz CLS Class. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Issue: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning properly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to see if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to replace it, you can find some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is leading to your complications, you’ll need to check out your Mercedes Benz CLS Class’s interior fuse box.
If you want more guides on the Mercedes Benz CLS Class, go to our Mercedes Benz CLS Class category.