Taking care of your car is essential in these modern times, in fact, if you do not do the lowest maintenance of it, or if you do not consider signs of unusualness, you firmly risk to find out your car withering away. This is precisely the topic we are going to focus on today, one of the signs that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Kia Soul . In an effort to help you examine this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Kia Soul means, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Kia Soul? .
Seat belt indicator light on Kia Soul
So we begin with the article content about the security belt light on Kia Soul . This or these lights, dependent on the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the objective of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Kia Soul is turned on. It can be joined with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to sense the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please be aware that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be connected with a beeper , to ensure you are conscious of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Kia Soul?
We will now proceed to the abnormal reasons for the belt light to switch on Kia Soul . In normal operation , it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up inadvertently with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are properly fastened while you are driving in your Kia Soul, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Kia Soul belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In such a case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Kia Soul?
Now that we have the complications that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Kia Soul , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Kia Soul .
- Presence sensor problem: : In the event that you have been able to identify that your light problem is due to a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can induce the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Kia Soul. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not operating effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to change it, you can locate some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your complications, you’ll need to check out your Kia Soul’s interior fuse box.
If you want more guides on the Kia Soul, go to our Kia Soul category.