Paying attention to your vehicle is very important in the present day, indeed, if you do not do the minimal routine service of it, or if you do not take note of signals of unusualness, you strongly risk to discover your car withering away. This is exactly the subject we are going to focus on today, one of the symptoms that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Veloster . In an effort to help you review this warning light, first we will discover what this belt warning light on Hyundai Veloster means, then in a second how to handle it if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Hyundai Veloster? .
Seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Veloster
So we start with the guideline about the safety belt light on Hyundai Veloster . This or these lights, according to the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the action of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Hyundai Veloster is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be connected with a beeper , to be certain you are aware of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Hyundai Veloster?
We will now proceed to the abnormal causes for the belt light to switch on Hyundai Veloster . In normal operation , it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unintentionally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are effectively fastened although you are driving in your Hyundai Veloster, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Hyundai Veloster belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In such a case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Hyundai Veloster?
Now that we have the complications that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Hyundai Veloster , we will try to give you the solutions that you can solve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Hyundai Veloster .
- Presence sensor issue: : In case you have been able to distinguish that your light issue is due to a presence sensor, you will need to examine that there is no weight on your seats, as occasionally a simple shopping bag can trigger the sensor and light up the belt light on your Hyundai Veloster. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a auto technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not working properly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to discover if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to replace it, you can locate some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is producing your complications, you’ll need to check out your Hyundai Veloster’s interior fuse box.
If you wish more guides on the Hyundai Veloster, go to our Hyundai Veloster category.