Taking care of your car is essential in these modern times, obviously, if you do not do the minimum maintenance of it, or if you do not consider signals of abnormality, you firmly risk to find out your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the theme we are going to speak about in this article, one of the indications that most interferes with motorists is the seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Tucson . In an effort to help you examine this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Hyundai Tucson corresponds to, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Hyundai Tucson? .
Seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Tucson
So we begin with the guideline about the security belt light on Hyundai Tucson . This or these lights, according to the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the task of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Hyundai Tucson is turned on. It can be combined with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please be aware that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good method to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be connected with a beeper , to ensure you are aware of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Hyundai Tucson?
We will now proceed to the abnormal factors for the belt light to switch on Hyundai Tucson . In time, it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unexpectedly with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are properly fastened while you are driving in your Hyundai Tucson, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Hyundai Tucson belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Hyundai Tucson?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Hyundai Tucson , we will try to give you the solutions that you can solve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Hyundai Tucson .
- Presence sensor problem: : In the event that you have been able to determine that your light issue is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to examine that there is no weight on your seats, as often a simple shopping bag can cause the sensor and come on the belt light on your Hyundai Tucson. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a auto mechanic to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning correctly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to change it, you can find some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Hyundai Tucson’s interior fuse box.
If you need more tutorials on the Hyundai Tucson, go to our Hyundai Tucson category.