Keeping an eye on your vehicle is very important nowadays, indeed, if you do not do the lowest routine service of it, or if you do not take note of signals of abnormality, you firmly risk to find out your car withering away. This is exactly the theme we are going to discuss on this webpage, one of the signs that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Sonata . In an attempt to help you review this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Hyundai Sonata points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Hyundai Sonata? .
Seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Sonata
So we start with the article about the security belt light on Hyundai Sonata . This or these lights, according to the series of your motor vehicle, you may just have one or one per seat, will have the objective of alerting the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Hyundai Sonata is turned on. It can be coupled with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to detect the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please be aware that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good method to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coordinated with a beeper , to be certain you are aware of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Hyundai Sonata?
We will now proceed to the abnormal reasons for the belt light to switch on Hyundai Sonata . In normal operation , it should just be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unexpectedly with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are properly fastened while you are driving in your Hyundai Sonata, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Hyundai Sonata belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this instance, it is very likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Hyundai Sonata?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Hyundai Sonata , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Hyundai Sonata .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event you have been capable to determine that your light problem is brought on by a presence sensor, you will need to examine that there is no weight on your seats, as often a simple shopping bag can trigger the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Hyundai Sonata. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a auto technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not working effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to replace it, you can discover some in motor vehicle breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Hyundai Sonata’s interior fuse box.
If you have any further questions about the Hyundai Sonata, do not hesitate to consult our Hyundai Sonata category.