Taking care of your vehicle is very important in these modern times, in fact, if you do not do the minimal routine service of it, or if you do not consider signals of unusualness, you firmly risk to find out your car withering away. This is exactly the theme we are going to focus on on this webpage, one of the indications that most interferes with motorists is the seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Ioniq . In an effort to help you examine this warning light, first we will find out what this belt warning light on Hyundai Ioniq points, then in a second how to proceed if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Hyundai Ioniq? .
Seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Ioniq
So we begin with the article content about the security belt light on Hyundai Ioniq . This or these lights, depending on the series of your motor vehicle, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the objective of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Hyundai Ioniq is turned on. It can be joined with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to sense the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good way to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coordinated with a beeper , to ensure you are conscious of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Hyundai Ioniq?
We will now move on to the abnormal causes for the belt light to switch on Hyundai Ioniq . In time, it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are effectively fastened although you are driving in your Hyundai Ioniq, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Hyundai Ioniq belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is defective.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Hyundai Ioniq?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Hyundai Ioniq , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Hyundai Ioniq .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event that you have been capable to determine that your light issue is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to verify that there is no weight on your seats, as sometimes a simple shopping bag can induce the sensor and come on the belt light on your Hyundai Ioniq. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are defective, you will have to go to a technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not operating properly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to find out if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to change it, you can find some in motor vehicle breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is producing your problems, you’ll need to check out your Hyundai Ioniq’s interior fuse box.
If you wish more tutorials on the Hyundai Ioniq, go to our Hyundai Ioniq category.