Taking care of your automobile is important in the present day, indeed, if you do not do the minimum routine service of it, or if you do not consider signs of unusualness, you firmly risk to discover your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is precisely the topic we are going to discuss today, one of the signs that most disturbs motorists is the seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Genesis . In an effort to help you analyze this warning light, first we will discover what this belt warning light on Hyundai Genesis corresponds to, then in a second how to proceed if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Hyundai Genesis? .
Seat belt indicator light on Hyundai Genesis
So we start with the article content about the security belt light on Hyundai Genesis . This or these lights, according to the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the function of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will switch on when the ignition of your Hyundai Genesis is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please be aware that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your security, so this warning light is a good method to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to make sure you are conscious of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Hyundai Genesis?
We will now proceed to the abnormal reasons for the belt light to switch on Hyundai Genesis . In time, it should only be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different problems you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up accidentally with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are properly fastened although you are driving in your Hyundai Genesis, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Hyundai Genesis belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this case, it is very likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Hyundai Genesis?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Hyundai Genesis , we will try to give you the solutions that you can solve it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Hyundai Genesis .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event that you have been capable to distinguish that your light problem is brought on by a presence sensor, you will need to verify that there is no weight on your seats, as often a simple shopping bag can cause the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Hyundai Genesis. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a technician to have it replaced by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Trouble: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to discover if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to change it, you can find some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Hyundai Genesis’s interior fuse box.
Whenever you have any additional questions about the Hyundai Genesis, do not hesitate to consult our Hyundai Genesis category.