Paying attention to your car is fundamental in these modern times, indeed, if you do not do the minimal routine service of it, or if you do not consider signals of abnormality, you firmly risk to discover your car becoming unpleasant to use. This is precisely the topic we are going to discuss today, one of the indications that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Ford Kuga . In an attempt to help you examine this warning light, first we will discover what this belt warning light on Ford Kuga corresponds to, then in a second how to handle it if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Ford Kuga? .
Seat belt indicator light on Ford Kuga
So we commence with the content about the safety belt light on Ford Kuga . This or these lights, dependent on the series of your car, you may only have one or one per seat, will have the objective of alerting the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Ford Kuga is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will be able to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving car, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good technique to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to ensure that you are advised of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light come on at Ford Kuga?
We will now move on to the abnormal causes for the belt light to switch on Ford Kuga . In normal operation , it should only be illuminated if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different concerns you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up inadvertently with or without the buzzer alarm while the seat belts are properly fastened while you are driving in your Ford Kuga, in this case it is possible that the buckle sensor is defective
- The Ford Kuga belt warning light is illuminated on an empty seat: In this instance, it is likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the issue if all the belts in the occupied seats are properly locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Ford Kuga?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Ford Kuga , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Ford Kuga .
- Presence sensor issue: : In the event that you have been capable to distinguish that your light problem is caused by a presence sensor, you will need to check that there is no weight on your seats, as occasionally a simple shopping bag can trigger the sensor and illuminate the belt light on your Ford Kuga. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not functioning effectively, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to discover if something is blocking it, in any other case you will have to replace it, you can locate some in car breakage, in any other case you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is producing your problems, you’ll need to check out your Ford Kuga’s interior fuse box.
Whenever you have any further questions about the Ford Kuga, do not hesitate to consult our Ford Kuga category.