Taking care of your car is very important nowadays, in actual fact, if you do not do the minimal maintenance of it, or if you do not take into consideration signals of unusualness, you firmly risk to discover your car withering away. This is exactly the matter we are going to speak about in this article, one of the indications that most disturbs drivers is the seat belt indicator light on Audi A5 . In an effort to help you examine this warning light, first we will discover what this belt warning light on Audi A5 points, then in a second what to do if the seat belt warning light stays on and beeps on Audi A5? .
Seat belt indicator light on Audi A5
So we begin with the content page about the safety belt light on Audi A5 . This or these lights, according to the series of your car, you may just have one or one per seat, will have the action of warning the driver and reminding passengers to fasten their seat belts . It will activate when the ignition of your Audi A5 is turned on. It can be connected with presence sensor , which thanks to a weight sensor will have the ability to identify the presence or not of a passenger on the seats. Please take note that you are obliged by the Highway Code, as well as your passengers, to wear seatbelts in any moving vehicle, it is for your safety, so this warning light is a good method to avoid putting yourself in danger. This seat belt warning light can be coupled with a beeper , to ensure you are aware of the omission.
Why does the seat belt light turn on at Audi A5?
We will now proceed to the abnormal factors for the belt light to switch on Audi A5 . In time, it should just be lighted if a passenger sitting in a seat has not fastened his belt, here is a list of the different worries you may have with your belt indicator:
- The seat belt indicator lights up unexpectedly with or without the buzzer alarm although the seat belts are effectively fastened although you are driving in your Audi A5, in such a case it is possible that the buckle sensor is faulty
- The Audi A5 belt warning light is lighted on an empty seat: In this instance, it is likely that the presence sensor is faulty.
- The seat belt indicator light stays on and there’s no audible alarm: It could be the light or the fuse that’s the problem if all the belts in the occupied seats are effectively locked.
What if the seat belt light wont come off on Audi A5?
Now that we have the problems that you may have with your seat belt light that stays on your Audi A5 , we will try to give you the solutions that you can fix it and turn off the belt light on the dashboard of your Audi A5 .
- Presence sensor problem: : In the event that you have been able to distinguish that your light problem is brought on by a presence sensor, you will need to examine that there is no weight on your seats, as occasionally a simple shopping bag can induce the sensor and light up the belt light on your Audi A5. If you don’t have anything on your seats and your sensors are faulty, you will have to go to a auto technician to have it changed by a new one, the sensors generally cost between 50 and 100 euros. between 50 and 100 euros.
- Belt Buckle Sensor Problem: If the belt buckle sensor is not working properly, you should have the indicator light illuminated inopportunely. Try to move it to discover if something is blocking it, otherwise you will have to replace it, you can find some in car breakage, otherwise you will have to count 100aine of euros .
- Finally, if the light is causing your problems, you’ll need to take a look at your Audi A5’s interior fuse box.
Whenever you have any further questions about the Audi A5, do not hesitate to consult our Audi A5 category.