With the democratization of new technologies, the considerable use of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and social networks, it was clear that cars would adhere to the movement. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be added to the Mazda CX 30, for a few years now many cars have been pre-loaded with touch screens. Nevertheless this provides a specific comfort, with technology comes also the concerns. In this article we’re going to try to help you fix a touch screen issue that doesn’t work on Mazda CX 30 anymore. To achieve this, to begin with, we’re going to find out the features of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen problems on Mazda CX 30 , and finally how to solve them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Mazda CX 30
Before we can see why the touch screen of your Mazda CX 30 no longer operates, we will first find out all the positive attributes that this equipment will provide you. We will just focus on the native touch screens, those built in by the producer and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. In this article is a list of the positive aspects and interesting features of a touch screen built in in your motor vehicle:
- The ability to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The ability to stick to a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle caused by the operating system integrated in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and consequently receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as contrary to the buttons and knobs previously used
Mazda CX 30 Touch Screen Problems
We will now proceed to the part you are most enthusiastic about knowing why the touch screen of my Mazda CX 30 no longer works? To do this, we tried to determine all the problems that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different problems, but that said, here are the most important ones you may be experiencing:
- The touch screen on my Mazda CX 30 doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most common situations on a motor vehicle with a screen, in most instances it’s a power supply issue, go to the next section to get the remedy to this issue
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t react anymore it’s almost certainly a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Mazda CX 30 turns on and off for no reason: In such a case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to fix touch screen Mazda CX 30
After discovering why the touch screen of your Mazda CX 30 is no longer working , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the problems you may encounter. Below are the solutions to each of the most important touch screen problems:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In such a case, you will have to look at the power supply side of the touch screen, most of the time it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that circumstance, as we explained before, it’s almost certainly a bug you’re encountering, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a issue with the version of the screen’s operating system, remember to contact your dealer. If it’s just your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Mazda CX 30 by following this guide.
- The touch screen of your Mazda CX 30 switches on and off for no reason: In this situation it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Check the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t locate anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can fix the issue.
To get more tips on the Mazda CX 30, take a look at the Mazda CX 30 category.