If you are worried about your motor vehicle, you’ve come to the right web site, and yes, through this web page we want to support you in resolving the little problems that your Kia Soul can cause you. We will now take a look at your Kia Soul that doesn’t idle effectively , which can be almost invisible and sometimes signify the failure of necessary parts, but it is not a problem that can go unseen. It is consequently very necessary that you look after it and you did the right thing in starting to look for a solution to the problem. To answer this question, we will first check out some of the points to look at for an Kia Soul that doesn’t idle and finally, some elements that may be responsible for your Kia Soul that doesn’t idle.
Kia Soul THAT WON’T Idle effectively: RISKS AND THE PRELIMINARY INVESTIGATIONS TO BE ACCOMPLISHED
Firstly, it is necessary to know that your Kia Soul iddle is not holding properly , if it is troubled you will risk prematurely damaging parts of your motor vehicle. Generally, it is estimated that the idle speed of your Kia Soul should be between 750 and 900 rpm. If your Kia Soul does not idle, or if your idle speed is unstable, this can be detected by slight variations in the idle speed of your Kia Soul from 100 rpm up to the engine unit idle speed.
We will now take a closer look at the checkpoints that need to be inspected to get an idea of the cause of your Kia Soul not holding idle:
- Electronic Problem: Whether it is an ECU or sensor problem, you may have an engine unit problem in your ECU, check it with a diagnostic tool and if it is the case, focus on the electrical malfunction, it could be that your Kia Soul is not idling and is due to one of these defects.
- Exhaust analysis: If you notice black smoke, it should be a signal of a combustion or intake problem. If you identify white fumes, it’s probably because of water inside your cylinders, be careful with your cylinder head gasket!
- Engine block examination: Make sure you have a good check out all the hoses of your Kia Soul, your electrical connectors, your sensors, a simple hole in a hose or a disconnected cable can be the cause of your concerns.
Kia Soul THAT WON’T IDLE: THE ELEMENTS THAT CAN CAUSE IT
In this section, we will now review the parts that can make your Kia Soul go into slow motion. First we’ll focus on the worries of electric origin, and then on those associated with the admission of your Kia Soul.
Kia Soul IDLING UNSTABLE BECAUSE OF ELECTRICAL MALFUNCTION
- One of the most known factors that your Kia Soul will not idle is if one of your sensors is broken, dirty or simply has a bad connection to the power supply. In this article is a list of the most important things you should check out if you have ever had a fault displayed on your ECU. Verify the temperature sensor, your air flow meter and the lambda sensors (2 in total).
- Sensor hassle: Just as with sensors, it’s more than likely that a simple defective sensor is the origin of your idle that doesn’t fit on the Kia Soul. Therefore, check the camshaft sensor and the top dead center sensor.
- ECU trouble: At last, your ECU might be the cause of your problems with your Kia Soul. It can be because of an electrical malfunction or a software problem, in any case go to your garage for a reprogramming or a check of the connections.
- Check your alternator which, if it is weak, can be the cause of the problem.
Kia Soul SLOWED DOWN UNSTABLE BECAUSE OF INTAKE
Finally, in this article are the possible motives of your Kia Soul not keeping up when idle caused by an intake problem.
- Fuel Intake Problem: Your fuel injection pump or injectors might be clogged. Also check your pressure sensors which are general motives of this sort of problem on the Kia Soul.
- Throttle body problem: Nevertheless usually found on gasoline engines, the throttle body can be the cause of an Kia Soul not holding idle, try to take a look at it.
If you have any further questions about the Kia Soul, do not hesitate to consult our Kia Soul category.