Keeping an eye on your car is necessary in these modern times, in fact, if you do not do the minimal maintenance of it, or if you do not consider signals of abnormality, you strongly risk to see your motor vehicle withering away. This is exactly the theme we are going to discuss today, one of the indications that most interferes with motorists is the key indicator light on Renault Master 3 dash . To try to help you analyze this light, first we will see what this key light on Renault Master 3 corresponds to, then in a second how to proceed if the key light is lit on Renault Master 3? .
What does the key light on Renault Master 3 mean?
So we begin our content with the meaning of a key indicator light on Renault Master 3 dash , it may be that furthermore to the key you have the logo of a car next to it. Take note that the most important objective of this light is to inform you that it’s time to service your Renault Master 3 , however, this light can also have other explanations, even dozens of them. To discover the origin of this issue the best remedy will be to run your Renault Master 3 through the diagnostic too l, if you don’t know how to do this process, you can locate all the required info to perform this act in our dedicated content. We will try in the following list to give you the maximum info on the most important warning announcements it can send you:
- An oil change conducted without resetting the indicator: If you have done your oil change on your own, it is very likely that you have not thought of resetting the oil change indicator of your Renault Master 3, here is the process to do this small reset of the key light of your car.
- Oil level issue: It is possible that the oil level sensor is revealing that the oil level is too low.
- EGR Valve: Another possibility is that the key light on your Renault Master 3 is on because your EGR valve is dirty, very often the case if you are driving short distances or not pushing the gears of your car.
- Glow plugs: Finally, the last and most general cause of an orange wrench light on Renault Master 3 is that your glow plugs are getting tired.
What if the orange key light on Renault Master 3 is on?
We are now going to proceed to the second part of our content and try to present you the solutions to each of the complications pointed out in the previous part and therefore how to proceed if I see the wrench light on your Renault Master 3? To get this done, we will take turns answering each of the complications you may face:
- Reset the drain indicator light: As we described previously, a basic reset of the indicator light on your Renault Master 3 will be enough to turn off the key indicator and restart it for a cycle of 10 000km or 1 year, see our content to perform this procedure.
- Oil level issue: This is a very basic issue and the easiest to correct. You will just have to check your oil level, we advise you to take the opportunity to verify all your oil levels.
- EGR Valve: In the circumstance of a light that comes on due to the EGR valve, you will need to have the points of this fault code through the diagnostic tool. Once you are sure of the origin of the issue, you can try to clean your car by pushing the gears (hot engine), in any other case disassemble and clean the EGR valve of your Renault Master 3, we made a guide to help you to do it. In any other case, go to a garage and prepare to pay a few hundred euros.
- Glow plugs: Finally, if your issue originates from your glow plugs, the process to replace them is quite basic and you won’t need more than 40 euros worth of glow plugs.
There, you now know everything about the wrench light on Renault Master 3 , we hope this content has helped you solve your issue.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Renault Master 3, do not hesitate to consult our Renault Master 3 category.