Paying attention to your car is fundamental in the present day, in truth, if you do not do the minimal maintenance of it, or if you do not take into account signs of abnormality, you strongly risk to see your motor vehicle becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the subject we are going to focus on today, one of the symptoms that most interferes with car owners is the key indicator light on Nissan Juke dash . To try to help you analyze this light, first we will see what this key light on Nissan Juke means, then in a second how to proceed if the key light is lit on Nissan Juke? .
What does the key light on Nissan Juke indicate?
So we begin our article with the meaning of a key indicator light on Nissan Juke dash , it may be that in addition to the key you have the logo of a car next to it. Take note that the most important function of this light is to notify you that it’s time to service your Nissan Juke , however, this light can also have other explanations, even dozens of them. To discover the origin of this problem the best remedy will be to run your Nissan Juke through the diagnostic too l, if you don’t know how to do this procedure, you can find all the required info to conduct this act in our dedicated article. We will try in the following list to give you the maximum info on the most important warning information it can send you:
- An oil replace conducted without resetting the indicator: If you have done your oil replace on your own, it is very likely that you have not thought of resetting the oil change indicator of your Nissan Juke, here is the procedure to do this small reset of the key light of your car.
- Oil level problem: It is possible that the oil level sensor is indicating that the oil level is too low.
- EGR Valve: Another possibility is that the key light on your Nissan Juke is on because your EGR valve is dirty, often the case if you are driving short distances or not pushing the gears of your car.
- Glow plugs: At last, the last and most basic trigger of an orange wrench light on Nissan Juke is that your glow plugs are getting tired.
What if the orange key light on Nissan Juke is on?
We are now going to move on to the second part of our article and try to present you the solutions to each of the problems mentioned in the previous part and therefore how to proceed if I find out the wrench light on your Nissan Juke? To do this, we will take turns answering each of the problems you may face:
- Reset the drain indicator light: As we described before, a simple reset of the indicator light on your Nissan Juke will be enough to turn off the key indicator and restart it for a cycle of 10 000km or 1 year, see our article to conduct this process.
- Oil level problem: This is a very basic problem and the easiest to solve. You will just have to examine your oil level, we recommend you to take the opportunity to verify all your oil levels.
- EGR Valve: In the circumstance of a light that comes on due to the EGR valve, you will need to have the details of this fault code through the diagnostic tool. Once you are sure of the origin of the problem, you can try to clean your car by pushing the gears (hot engine), in any other case disassemble and clean the EGR valve of your Nissan Juke, we made a tutorial to help you to do it. In any other case, go to a garage and prepare to pay a few hundred euros.
- Glow plugs: Finally, if your problem originates from your glow plugs, the procedure to change them is quite simple and you won’t need more than 40 euros worth of glow plugs.
There, you now know everything about the wrench light on Nissan Juke , we hope this article has helped you solve your problem.
If you need more tutorials on the Nissan Juke, go to our Nissan Juke category.