Paying attention to your vehicle is essential nowadays, in reality, if you do not do the minimum routine service of it, or if you do not consider signals of abnormality, you strongly risk to see your car withering away. This is precisely the subject we are going to discuss today, one of the indications that most disturbs motorists is the key indicator light on Fiat Fullback dash . To try to help you analyze this light, first we will see what this key light on Fiat Fullback points, then in a second what to do if the key light is lit on Fiat Fullback? .
What does the key light on Fiat Fullback indicate?
So we start our content page with the meaning of a key indicator light on Fiat Fullback dash , it may be that in addition to the key you have the logo of a car next to it. Take note that the most important function of this light is to notify you that it’s time to service your Fiat Fullback , nevertheless, this light can also have other explanations, even dozens of them. To find the origin of this problem the best remedy will be to run your Fiat Fullback through the diagnostic too l, if you don’t know how to get this done process, you can discover all the needed information to conduct this act in our dedicated content page. We will try in the following list to give you the maximum information on the most important warning messages it can send you:
- An oil change conducted without resetting the indicator: If you have done your oil change on your own, it is very likely that you have not thought of resetting the oil change indicator of your Fiat Fullback, here is the process to get this done small reset of the key light of your car.
- Oil level problem: It is possible that the oil level sensor is suggesting that the oil level is too low.
- EGR Valve: Another possibility is that the key light on your Fiat Fullback is on because your EGR valve is dirty, frequently the case if you are driving short distances or not pushing the gears of your vehicle.
- Glow plugs: Finally, the last and most general cause of an orange wrench light on Fiat Fullback is that your glow plugs are getting tired.
What if the orange key light on Fiat Fullback is on?
We are now going to move on to the second part of our content page and try to present you the solutions to each of the problems outlined in the previous part and therefore what to do if I find out the wrench light on your Fiat Fullback? To get this done, we will take turns answering each of the problems you may face:
- Reset the drain indicator light: As we mentioned before, a very easy reset of the indicator light on your Fiat Fullback will be enough to turn off the key indicator and restart it for a cycle of 10 000km or 1 year, see our content page to conduct this operation.
- Oil level problem: This is a very basic problem and the easiest to solve. You will simply have to examine your oil level, we suggest you to take the opportunity to verify all your oil levels.
- EGR Valve: In the case of a light that comes on due to the EGR valve, you will need to have the points of this fault code through the diagnostic tool. Once you are sure of the origin of the problem, you can try to clean your car by pushing the gears (hot engine), otherwise disassemble and clean the EGR valve of your Fiat Fullback, we done a guide to help you to do it. Otherwise, go to a garage and prepare to pay a few hundred euros.
- Glow plugs: Finally, if your problem originates from your glow plugs, the process to change them is quite very easy and you won’t need more than 40 euros worth of glow plugs.
There, you now know everything about the wrench light on Fiat Fullback , we hope this content page has helped you solve your problem.
If you want more guides on the Fiat Fullback, go to our Fiat Fullback category.