Paying attention to your car is fundamental nowadays, indeed, if you do not do the minimum maintenance of it, or if you do not consider signs of abnormality, you highly risk to see your motor vehicle becoming unpleasant to use. This is exactly the topic we are going to speak about in this article, one of the symptoms that most interferes with motorists is the key indicator light on Citroen Jumper 2 dash . To try to help you analyze this light, first we will see what this key light on Citroen Jumper 2 means, then in a second how to handle it if the key light is lit on Citroen Jumper 2? .
What does the key light on Citroen Jumper 2 indicate?
So we begin our content page with the meaning of a key indicator light on Citroen Jumper 2 dash , it may be that in addition to the key you have the logo of a car next to it. Be aware that the most important objective of this light is to tell you that it’s time to service your Citroen Jumper 2 , nevertheless, this light can also have other meanings, even dozens of them. To discover the origin of this issue the best solution will be to run your Citroen Jumper 2 through the diagnostic too l, if you don’t know how to achieve this process, you can find all the necessary information to conduct this action in our dedicated content page. We will try in the following list to give you the maximum information on the most important warning information it can send you:
- An oil change conducted without resetting the indicator: If you have done your oil change by yourself, it is very likely that you have not thought of resetting the oil change indicator of your Citroen Jumper 2, here is the process to achieve this small reset of the key light of your car.
- Oil level issue: It is possible that the oil level sensor is revealing that the oil level is too low.
- EGR Valve: Another possibility is that the key light on your Citroen Jumper 2 is on because your EGR valve is dirty, frequently the case if you are driving short distances or not pushing the gears of your vehicle.
- Glow plugs: Finally, the last and most common cause of an orange wrench light on Citroen Jumper 2 is that your glow plugs are getting tired.
What if the orange key light on Citroen Jumper 2 is on?
We are now going to move on to the second component of our content page and try to present you the solutions to each of the problems mentioned in the previous part and consequently how to handle it if I discover the wrench light on your Citroen Jumper 2? To get this done, we will take turns answering each of the problems you may possibly face:
- Reset the drain indicator light: As we described before, a basic reset of the indicator light on your Citroen Jumper 2 will be enough to turn off the key indicator and restart it for a cycle of 10 000km or 1 year, see our content page to conduct this operation.
- Oil level issue: This is a very basic issue and the easiest to solve. You will simply have to examine your oil level, we suggest you to take the opportunity to check all your oil levels.
- EGR Valve: In the case of a light that comes on due to the EGR valve, you will need to have the points of this fault code through the diagnostic tool. Once you are sure of the origin of the issue, you can try to clean your car by pushing the gears (hot engine), otherwise disassemble and clean the EGR valve of your Citroen Jumper 2, we done a tutorial to help you to do it. Otherwise, go to a garage area and prepare to pay a few hundred euros.
- Glow plugs: Finally, if your issue originates from your glow plugs, the process to replace them is quite basic and you won’t need more than 40 euros worth of glow plugs.
There, you now know everything about the wrench light on Citroen Jumper 2 , we hope this content page has helped you solve your issue.
If you want more tutorials on the Citroen Jumper 2, go to our Citroen Jumper 2 category.