With the democratization of new technologies, the considerable usage of smartphones, 24-hour internet connection and social networks, it was evident that cars would stick to the direction. And after the era of the DVD car radio that could be built in to the Infiniti G, for a few years now many cars have been built with touch screens. Nevertheless this brings a specific comfort, with technology comes also the worries. In this article we’re going to try to help you solve a touch screen problem that doesn’t work on Infiniti G anymore. To do this, to begin with, we’re going to find out the advantages of having a touch screen in your motor vehicle, then the various touch screen problems on Infiniti G , and at last how to solve them.
Benefits of a touch screen on Infiniti G
Before we can check out why the touch screen of your Infiniti G no longer operates, we will first find out all the positive attributes that this equipment will provide you. We will just focus on the native touch screens, those included by the manufacturer and not those bought in motor vehicle centers. In this article is a list of the positive aspects and interesting features of a touch screen included in your motor vehicle:
- The ability to watch multimedia content on your screen.
- The capacity to stick to a GPS track with a screen of a sizeable size.
- Access to many setting options on his motor vehicle caused by the operating system included in the screen
- Synchronize your smartphone and therefore receive calls.
- Ease of use of the touchscreen as opposed to the buttons and knobs previously used
Infiniti G Touch Screen Problems
We will now proceed to the part you are most keen on knowing why the touch screen of my Infiniti G no longer functions? To do this, we tried to identify all the problems that exist on the touch screens of your motor vehicle. There aren’t 50 different problems, but that said, on this website are the main ones you might be experiencing:
- The touch screen on my Infiniti G doesn’t turn on anymore: This is one of the most general cases on a motor vehicle with a screen, in many instances it’s a power supply problem, go to the next section to get the solution to this problem
- The touch screen of my motor vehicle doesn’t respond anymore: If your screen gets stuck on a page and it doesn’t react anymore it’s probably a bug in the operating system of your screen.
- The touch screen of my Infiniti G turns on and off for no reason: In such a case you are certainly a victim of a short circuit.
How to correct touch screen Infiniti G
After seeing why the touch screen of your Infiniti G is no longer working , we will try to give you the solutions to each of the problems you may encounter. Down below are the solutions to each of the main touch screen problems:
- The touch screen doesn’t turn on at all: In such a case, you will have to look at the power supply side of the touch screen, in most cases it will be a blown fuse, so check the status of the fuse.
- The touch screen is frozen: In that case, as we explained before, it’s probably a bug you’re experiencing, you’ll have to try to unplug/replug the fuses, to restart the screen . If this doesn’t work, you may have a problem with the version of the screen’s operating system, make sure to contact your dealer. If it’s just your GPS that’s bugging, you can update the GPS of your Infiniti G by following this tuto.
- The touch screen of your Infiniti G switches on and off for no reason: In this scenario it is highly likely that you are the victim of a short circuit. Check the state of your fuses and connectors, if you can’t locate anything, take your motor vehicle to a motor vehicle electrician who can correct the problem.
To get more tips on the Infiniti G, take a look at the Infiniti G category.