It’s most certainly warm, you’ve just purchased a new car and you want to use one of the most valuable options of your Infiniti M, air conditioning!
On most motor vehicles, switching on the air conditioning is not a tough task to carry out, but in this article we’re going to check out this manipulation, which, although very easy, can be a bit triky for beginners. So we will discover how to turn on the air conditioning on a Infiniti M? First, we will discover how it works, then how to turn on the air conditioning on your Infiniti M and to conclude we will give you some suggestions on how to use it.
How does the air conditioning work on Infiniti M?
The air conditioning of your Infiniti M operates in a very similar way to that of your family fridge, in reality, it works with a compressor and refrigerant gas system which, according to its state (liquid or gas) will produce cold. This system operates in a closed circuit. Here are the main elements that will make sure that the air conditioning of your Infiniti M operates effectively:
- The compressor: It is the principal element of your air conditioning unit, it controls the pressure in your circuit and it will control the circulation of fluids in the circuit.
- The condenser: this small coil has as purpose, like a radiator, to allow the gas to decrease in temperature and return to a liquid state (55 degrees).
- The air blower and the evaporator: The heating blower will subject the pressurized fluid to a high temperature which will make it turn in to gas and during this transition will generate cold which will be directed into the passenger compartment by the evaporator.
In practice, this unit operates in a closed circuit, and by causing variations in temperature and pressure, the refrigerant gas will be allowed to change state, resulting in the production of heat or cold. You now know how the air conditioning of your Infiniti M works.
How do you turn on the air conditioning on Infiniti M?
Now let’s move on to the part that interests you the most, how to turn on the air conditioning on Infiniti M? Although this task is not difficult for many of you, it would be a pity not to take full advantage of it because you don’t know how to turn it on.
Turn on the air conditioning manually on Infiniti M
There are two kind of air conditioning on Infiniti M, the manual air conditioning and the automatic air conditioning, we will begin with the most popular of the two, the manual air conditioning, this form of the air conditioning on Infiniti M is what we could call the cheap one. In fact, it won’t give you access to a lot of options, but you’ll already have the possibility to cool the air inside your car. You can simply select the ventilation power and the temperature of the air your system blows. To switch on the air conditioning of your Infiniti M, you will need to turn on the A/C button of your Infiniti M, then set the ventilation and temperature of your Infiniti M.
Turn on the automatic climate control on a Infiniti M
At last, we will find out how to turn on the automatic air conditioning on Infiniti M. Although the methodology is very comparable to manual air conditioning, there are some additional options that will permit you benefit from refreshing air with further comfort. Unlike manual air conditioning, automatic air conditioning permits you to select the temperature you want to have in the cabin and the system will self-regulate to reach it. Moreover to the automatic climate control, you in many cases have the choice of using the “Bi-Zone” feature, which gives you the opportunity of choosing different temperatures depending to the zones of your Infiniti M. To switch on the automatic air conditioning on your Infiniti M, you will simply have to turn on the A/C button of your ventilation unit, then select the temperature you want to reach and let the air conditioning on your Infiniti M.
Some advices on how to use the air-conditioning of your Infiniti M
To conclude, last part of our article content, now that you learned how to turn on the air conditioning on your Infiniti M, we will offer you some practical suggestions to optimize the use of your air conditioning and maintain it:
- When you arrive in your Infiniti M which has been left in the sun, first open your windows at the same time as the air conditioning to expels the excess of hot air before closing them once again to let your air conditioning operate.
- In the winter, you can use your air conditioner to remove the mist from the tiles, due to its air dehumidifier, it will be more powerful than your heating system.
- Switch off the air conditioning in your Infiniti M 5 minutes before turning off the engine to preserve your air conditioning compressor and avoid humidity smells in the passenger compartment. In case you have spotted any unpleasant odours caused by the air conditioning in your Infiniti M, don’t hesitate to consult our article content on this subject
- Switch on the air conditioning of your Infiniti M regularly, even in winter, to maintain it working effectively.
- Don’t set your air conditioning to a temperature too different from the outside temperature or you may get sick. Equally, don’t project the airflow straight onto your face, but rather onto your arms or chest.
To discover more tips on the Infiniti M, take a look at the Infiniti M category.