We have dedicated this website to help you solve the little problems you can face with your car . In this article, we are going to discover an issue that may seem minor but that quickly turns out to be frustrating if it is not repaired. In fact, we are going to help you to know how to replace my Infiniti QX70 card battery? The benefit of cards is that they work hands-free, but with no electric power your card will be useless. That’s why, first, we will see how the card functions, then how to replace the battery of the card of your Infiniti QX70?, and, at last, which is the battery that matches to the card of your Infiniti QX70.
How does the key card of your Infiniti QX70 work?
Before we demonstrate how to replace the batteries in your Infiniti QX70 hands-free card, we will fairly quickly describe how it works and the benefits it will offer you. Who hasn’t had trouble finding their car keys in their bag or pocket? For a few years now, car manufacturers have been looking into this difficulty. With the advent of new wireless solutions, key problems will fairly quickly become a thing of the past! We are going to show you the product features and operation of your car key card now:
- It uses a wireless technology that emits a frequency of 433 MHz.
- Receivers/transmitters are present on the motor vehicle and on the card so that both can connect.
- It allows you to open the Infiniti QX70 simply by passing your hand in front of the door or by pulling the handle when the card is near your car
- There are two types of key card, one that allows to open and close like a centralized locking mechanism with the help of a press button, and the other one that allows to open without even touching the card.
- There is a spare key in the card so that you can open the door and start your Infiniti QX70 if you run out of battery power.
How do I change the card battery of my Infiniti QX70?
We will now go forward to the part that interests you the most in this content, how to replace the key card battery of an Infiniti QX70? Effectively this wireless technology necessitates energy to work. When the batteries of your card are dead you will not be able to wireless open the doors of your motor vehicle, but with the help of the integrated physical key you can do it manually. Concerning the ignition, all you have to do is insert the card in the slot provided for this purpose, even without a battery, it has a chip that allows your car to start. We now move on to the procedure for replacing the battery of the card in your Infiniti QX70:
- Press the button at the bottom and pull out the emergency key at the same time.
- You will need to see a tab that will allow you to open the case of your card in half.
- Use a slim thing to take out the flat battery from the card
- Put in the new battery in the slot provided.
- Close the card.
- On some models it will work instantly, on others you will have to press the button 4 times to reactivate it.
Which kind of of battery to purchase for the card of my Infiniti QX70?
At last, to end our article content we will help you to select the card battery type of your Infiniti QX70. They all look very identical and it is not always easy to select the suitable one. It is a button size 3V Lithium CR battery, concerning the number of the battery according to the year of your Infiniti QX70, it can be either the 2016, the 2032 or the 1620.
If you need more tutorials on the Infiniti QX70, go to our Infiniti QX70 category.