We have dedicated this website to help you solve the little problems you can face with your car . In the present day, we are going to take a look at a problem that may seem insignificant but that promptly turns out to be bothering if it is not solved. In fact, we are going to help you to know how to replace my Infiniti QX50 card battery? The advantage of cards is that they work hands-free, but without power your card will be ineffective. That’s why, first, we will see how the card functions, then how to change the battery of the card of your Infiniti QX50?, and, finally, which is the battery that matches to the card of your Infiniti QX50.
How does the key card of your Infiniti QX50 operate?
Before we describe how to change the batteries in your Infiniti QX50 hands-free card, we will quickly illustrate how it works and the benefits it will offer you. Who hasn’t had trouble finding their car keys in their bag or pocket? For a few years now, car brands have been looking into this difficulty. With the advent of new wireless systems, key problems will quickly become a thing of the past! We are going to present you the features and operation of your car key card now:
- It uses a wireless technology that emits a frequency of 433 MHz.
- Receivers/transmitters are present on the car and on the card so that both can connect.
- It enables you to open the Infiniti QX50 simply by passing your hand in front of the door or by pulling the handle when the card is in close proximity to your car
- There are two types of key card, one that enables to open and close like a centralized lock with the help of a button, and the other one that allows to open without even touching the card.
- There is a spare key in the card so that you can open the door and start your Infiniti QX50 if you run out of battery power.
How do I change the card battery of my Infiniti QX50?
We will now go forward to the part that interests you the most in this document, how to change the key card battery of an Infiniti QX50? Effectively this wireless technology needs energy to operate. When the batteries of your card are dead you will not be able to wireless open the doors of your car, but with the help of the integrated physical key you can do it manually. Regarding the ignition, all you have to do is insert the card in the slot included for this purpose, even without a battery, it has a chip that allows your car to start. We now move on to the procedure for replacing the battery of the card in your Infiniti QX50:
- Press the button at the bottom and pull out the emergency key simultaneously.
- You will need to see a tab that will allow you to open the case of your card in half.
- Use a thin thing to take off the flat battery from the card
- Install the new battery in the slot provided.
- Close the card.
- On some models it will work instantly, on others you will have to press the button 4 times to reactivate it.
Which category of battery to buy for the card of my Infiniti QX50?
Finally, to finish our content page we will help you to select the card battery type of your Infiniti QX50. They all look very similar and it is not always easy to select the good one. It is a button size 3V Lithium CR battery, regarding the number of the battery according to the year of your Infiniti QX50, it can be either the 2016, the 2032 or the 1620.
In the event that you have any further questions about the Infiniti QX50, do not hesitate to consult our Infiniti QX50 category.