Perhaps you are the new possessor of a Skoda Kamiq, have been lent one, or have rented one, you may not yet know all the details of this motor vehicle. This is exactly the subject of this content page, we will help you to carry out a basic but useful procedure on 3-door cars in order to transport more than 2 persons. That’s why we are going to show you how to fold a front seat on a Skoda Kamiq, for that, first of all, we are going to talk about the different configuration settings of the front seat of your motor vehicle, and, in a second part, the different ways to fold the front seat of a Skoda Kamiq..
The different front seat configurations settings of an Skoda Kamiq
To start, we’ll start our content page by telling you the different configurations available on the front seat of a Skoda Kamiq. In reality, even if you want to fold one of your front seats on your motor vehicle, you should know that based on the model of your car and its packages you will have have the possibility of using different options, here are the majority of the settings you can find on your Skoda Kamiq:
- Basic and essential adjustment for driving without taking risks, this adjustment of the front seat of your Skoda Kamiq permits you to modify the proximity of the seat to the pedals in order to conform to the size of each person’s legs.
- This setting permits you to have a better ability to see of the road, for small persons we typically bring up the seat and for big persons to lower it.
- Finally, the last “classic” configuration is the seat inclination, not to be confounded with the control to fold the seat of a Skoda Kamiq, this setting will allow you, determined by the length of your arms, to have an ideal driving posture without tiring to reach the controls
- The lumbar support: On some interior packages, you will even be able to change the lumbar support provided by your seat by pressing down on the backrest, a very pleasant adjustment for long trips.
How do you fold the front seat down from a Skoda Kamiq?
After identifying all the seat configurations, we will now help you to fold down the front seat of your Skoda Kamiq. Please be aware that subject to the number of doors on your car the procedure will not be the same. Whether you want to fold down a front seat to drive a passenger on a 3-door Skoda Kamiq, or whether you want to fold it down to deliver bulky things on a 5-door Skoda Kamiq, it will not be the same action, here are the different methods to do it
Fold down the front seat of a 3-door Skoda Kamiq.
As we advised you ahead of, whether it’s to get a passenger in the back seat, or to carry bulky stuff, understanding how to fold the front seat down from its Skoda Kamiq is useful. This procedure is quite basic, and depending on the year of your Skoda Kamiq the lever to fold down the front seat can be in different locations, here are the 3 possible locations for this command:
- At the top of the seat back near the headrest
- On the side of the seat generally in the middle of the backrest
- On the side of the seat in the middle of the seat
Pressing this lever will totally fold down the front seat back of your Skoda Kamiq and free the seat from its location on the rail that allows you to move the seat forward or backward, this will allow you to save even more space for an easy passenger in the rear.
Folding down the front seat of a 5-door Skoda Kamiq
As for folding the front seat of a Skoda Kamiq 5-door, the procedure is not the same because since it is not built to receive rear passengers through the front doors, your seats don’t have the same functionality we just talked about above. Folding the front seat of a 5-door Skoda Kamiq will generally only be useful if you want to carry bulky things. To do this, you’ll need to use the recline control to fold your seats. Depending on the year of your car, it can be in the form of a knob to turn, or a lever to operate to choose the inclination of your car. If you don’t have enough volume and want to fold the rear seat of your Skoda Kamiq, don’t be reluctant to read our content page dedicated to this procedure.
To get more tips on the Skoda Kamiq, take a look at the Skoda Kamiq category.