Regardless you are the new owner of a Peugeot Expert Tepee, have been lent one, or have rented one, you may not yet know all the particulars of this motor vehicle. This is specifically the subject of this content page, we will help you to carry out a basic but important step on 3-door cars to be able to transport more than 2 passengers. That’s why we are going to teach you how to fold a front seat on a Peugeot Expert Tepee, for that, first of all, we are going to talk about the different adjustments of the front seat of your motor vehicle, and, in a second part, the different ways to fold the front seat of a Peugeot Expert Tepee..
The different front seat configurations settings of an Peugeot Expert Tepee
To begin, we’ll commence our content page by presenting the different configurations available on the front seat of a Peugeot Expert Tepee. In fact, whether or not you want to fold one of your front seats on your car, you should know that based on the model of your car and its packages you will have access to different configuration settings, here are most of the settings you can have on your Peugeot Expert Tepee:
- Fundamental and fundamental adjustment for driving without taking risks, this adjustment of the front seat of your Peugeot Expert Tepee allows you to change the distance of the seat to the pedals to be able to fit the size of each person’s legs.
- This setting allows you to have a better vision of the road, for tiny drivers we tend to bring up the seat and for tall drivers to lower it.
- Finally, the last “classic” setting is the seat inclination, not to be confused with the control to fold the seat of a Peugeot Expert Tepee, this setting will enable you, according to the length of your arms, to have the right driving posture without tiring to reach the controls
- The lumbar support: On some finish, you will in addition be able to adjust the lumbar support given by your seat by pressing down on the backrest, a very pleasant adjustment for long trips.
How do you fold the front seat down from a Peugeot Expert Tepee?
After looking at all the seat configurations, we will now help you to fold down the front seat of your Peugeot Expert Tepee. Please take note that according to the number of doors on your car the process will not be the same. Whether you want to fold down a front seat to drive a passenger on a 3-door Peugeot Expert Tepee, or whether you want to fold it down to deliver large things on a 5-door Peugeot Expert Tepee, it will not be the same technique, here are the different ways to do it
Fold down the front seat of a 3-door Peugeot Expert Tepee.
As we explained to you just before, whether it’s to get a person in the back seat, or to carry large stuff, understanding how to fold the front seat down from its Peugeot Expert Tepee is essential. This procedure is quite basic, and depending on the year of your Peugeot Expert Tepee the lever to fold down the front seat can be in different locations, here are the 3 possible locations for this command:
- At the top of the seat back near the headrest
- On the side of the seat usually in the middle of the backrest
- On the side of the seat in the middle of the seat
Pressing this lever will totally fold down the front seat back of your Peugeot Expert Tepee and free the seat from its location on the rail that allows you to move the seat forward or backward, this will allow you to save even more space for an easy passenger in the rear.
Folding down the front seat of a 5-door Peugeot Expert Tepee
As for folding the front seat of a Peugeot Expert Tepee 5-door, the technique is not the same because since it is not made to receive rear passengers through the front doors, your seats don’t have the same functionality we just talked about earlier on. Folding the front seat of a 5-door Peugeot Expert Tepee will generally only be useful if you want to carry bulky objects. To do this, you’ll need to use the recline control to fold your seats. Depending on the year of your car, it can be in the form of a knob to turn, or a lever to operate to choose the inclination of your car. If you don’t have enough volume and want to fold the rear seat of your Peugeot Expert Tepee, don’t hesitate to consult our content page dedicated to this action.
To get more tips on the Peugeot Expert Tepee, take a look at the Peugeot Expert Tepee category.