Perhaps you are the new possessor of a Nissan Micra 4, have been lent one, or have leased one, you may not yet know all the particulars of this car. This is precisely the subject of this short post, we will help you to execute a common but essential task on 3-door cars in order to transport more than 2 passengers. That’s why we are going to explain you how to fold a front seat on a Nissan Micra 4, for that, first of all, we are going to compare the different configuration settings of the front seat of your car, and, in a second part, the different techniques to fold the front seat of a Nissan Micra 4..
The different front seat adjustments of an Nissan Micra 4
To start, we’ll commence our short post by telling you the different configurations existing on the front seat of a Nissan Micra 4. In fact, regardless if you want to fold one of your front seats on your motor vehicle, you should know that based on the model of your car and its finish you will have have the possibility of using different adjustments, here are the majority of the settings you can find on your Nissan Micra 4:
- Basic and fundamental adjustment for driving without taking risks, this adjustment of the front seat of your Nissan Micra 4 permits you to adapt the proximity of the seat to the pedals in order to conform to the size of each person’s legs.
- This setting permits you to have a better perspective of the road, for small drivers we often raise the seat and for tall drivers to lower it.
- Finally, the last “classic” setting is the seat inclination, not to be confused with the control to fold the seat of a Nissan Micra 4, this setting will enable you, depending on the length of your arms, to have the ideal driving posture without tiring to reach the controls
- The lumbar support: On some finish, you will also be able to modify the lumbar support given by your seat by pressing down on the backrest, a very pleasant adjustment for long trips.
How do you fold the front seat down from a Nissan Micra 4?
After looking at all the seat configurations, we will in this part help you to fold down the front seat of your Nissan Micra 4. Please be aware that subject to the number of doors on your car the method will not be the same. Whether you want to fold down a front seat to fit a passenger on a 3-door Nissan Micra 4, or whether you want to fold it down to transport large objects on a 5-door Nissan Micra 4, it will not be the same action, here are the different techniques to do it
Fold down the front seat of a 3-door Nissan Micra 4.
As we told you before, whether it’s to get a passenger in the back seat, or to carry large things, knowing how to fold the front seat down from its Nissan Micra 4 is important. This procedure is quite common, and according to the year of your Nissan Micra 4 the lever to fold down the front seat can be in different locations, here are the 3 possible spots for this command:
- At the top of the seat back near the headrest
- On the side of the seat usually in the middle of the backrest
- On the side of the seat in the middle of the seat
Pushing this lever will completely fold down the front seat back of your Nissan Micra 4 and free the seat from its location on the rail that allows you to move the seat forward or backward, this will allow you to save even more space for an easy passenger in the rear.
Folding down the front seat of a 5-door Nissan Micra 4
As for folding the front seat of a Nissan Micra 4 5-door, the process is not similar because since it is not made to receive rear passengers through the front doors, your seats don’t have the same features we just talked about above. Folding the front seat of a 5-door Nissan Micra 4 will generally only be useful if you want to carry bulky objects. To do this, you’ll need to use the recline control to fold your seats. Depending on the year of your car, it can be in the form of a knob to turn, or a lever to operate to choose the inclination of your car. If you don’t have enough volume and want to fold the rear seat of your Nissan Micra 4, don’t hesitate to consult our short post dedicated to this action.
If you need more guides on the Nissan Micra 4, go to our Nissan Micra 4 category.