Regardless you are the new possessor of a Mini Countryman, have been lent one, or have leased one, you may not yet know all the specifics of this car. This is precisely the subject of this article content, we will help you to carry out a common but key step on 3-door cars to be able to transport more than 2 people. That’s why we are going to show you how to fold a front seat on a Mini Countryman, for that, first of all, we are going to take a look at the different configuration settings of the front seat of your car, and, in a second step, the different methods to fold the front seat of a Mini Countryman..
The different front seat adjustments of an Mini Countryman
To start, we’ll commence our article content by telling you the different adjustments existing on the front seat of a Mini Countryman. In reality, regardless if you want to fold one of your front seats on your vehicle, you should know that according to the model of your car and its packages you will have access to different configuration settings, here are the majority of the settings you can have on your Mini Countryman:
- Simple and essential adjustment for driving without taking risks, this configuration settings of the front seat of your Mini Countryman permits you to modify the proximity of the seat to the pedals to be able to fit the size of each person’s legs.
- This setting permits you to have a better ability to see of the road, for small persons we tend to raise the seat and for tall persons to lower it.
- Finally, the last “classic” configuration is the seat inclination, not to be mislead with the control to fold the seat of a Mini Countryman, this setting will allow you, according to the length of your arms, to have the ideal driving posture without tiring to reach the controls
- The lumbar support: On some series, you will even be able to modify the lumbar support given by your seat by pressing down on the backrest, a very pleasant adjustment for long trips.
How do you fold the front seat down from a Mini Countryman?
After finding out about all the seat settings, we will now assist you to fold down the front seat of your Mini Countryman. Please be aware that subject to the number of doors on your car the process will not be the same. Whether you want to fold down a front seat to drive a passenger on a 3-door Mini Countryman, or whether you want to fold it down to deliver large stuff on a 5-door Mini Countryman, it will not be the same method, here are the different procedures to do it
Fold down the front seat of a 3-door Mini Countryman.
As we told you just before, whether it’s to get a passenger in the back seat, or to carry large objects, understanding how to fold the front seat down from its Mini Countryman is important. This procedure is quite common, and according to the year of your Mini Countryman the lever to fold down the front seat can be in different places, here are the 3 possible places for this command:
- At the top of the seat back near the headrest
- On the side of the seat in most cases in the middle of the backrest
- On the side of the seat in the middle of the seat
Pressing this lever will completely fold down the front seat back of your Mini Countryman and free the seat from its location on the rail that allows you to move the seat forward or backward, this will allow you to save even more space for an easy passenger in the rear.
Folding down the front seat of a 5-door Mini Countryman
As for folding the front seat of a Mini Countryman 5-door, the procedure is not the same because since it is not designed to receive rear passengers through the front doors, your seats don’t have the same features we just talked about above. Folding the front seat of a 5-door Mini Countryman will generally only be useful if you want to carry bulky goods. To do this, you’ll need to use the recline control to fold your seats. Depending on the year of your car, it can be in the form of a knob to turn, or a lever to operate to choose the inclination of your car. If you don’t have enough space and want to fold the rear seat of your Mini Countryman, don’t hesitate to read our article content dedicated to this action.
To get more tips on the Mini Countryman, take a look at the Mini Countryman category.