Whether you are the new possessor of a Buick LaCrosse, have been lent one, or have rented one, you may not yet know all the specs of this motor vehicle. This is specifically the subject of this short post, we will help you to execute a common but important task on 3-door cars in order to transport more than 2 passengers. That’s why we are going to show you how to fold a front seat on a Buick LaCrosse, for that, first of all, we are going to review the different settings of the front seat of your motor vehicle, and, in a second part, the different ways to fold the front seat of a Buick LaCrosse..
The different front seat configurations settings of an Buick LaCrosse
Firstly, we’ll commence our short post by detailing the different positioning existing on the front seat of a Buick LaCrosse. Indeed, regardless if you want to fold one of your front seats on your motor vehicle, you should know that depending on the model of your car and its packages you will have access to different configuration settings, here are a good number of the settings you will find on your Buick LaCrosse:
- Standard and crucial adjustment for driving without taking risks, this configuration settings of the front seat of your Buick LaCrosse allows you to modify the proximity of the seat to the pedals in order to conform to the size of each person’s legs.
- This setting allows you to have a better vision of the road, for tiny drivers we often raise the seat and for big drivers to lower it.
- Finally, the last “classic” setting is the seat inclination, not to be confused with the control to fold the seat of a Buick LaCrosse, this setting will enable you, according to the length of your arms, to have a good driving position without tiring to reach the controls
- The lumbar support: On some finish, you will also be able to modify the lumbar support provided by your seat by pressing down on the backrest, a very pleasant adjustment for long trips.
How do you fold the front seat down from a Buick LaCrosse?
After looking at all the seat configurations, we will in this part assist you to fold down the front seat of your Buick LaCrosse. Please be aware that according to the number of doors on your car the process will not be the same. Whether you want to fold down a front seat to carry a passenger on a 3-door Buick LaCrosse, or whether you want to fold it down to deliver heavy objects on a 5-door Buick LaCrosse, it will not be the same technique, here are the different techniques to do it
Fold down the front seat of a 3-door Buick LaCrosse.
As we explained to you just before, whether it’s to get a traveler in the back seat, or to carry heavy items, knowing how to fold the front seat down from its Buick LaCrosse is important. This procedure is quite common, and depending on the year of your Buick LaCrosse the lever to fold down the front seat can be in different locations, here are the 3 possible locations for this command:
- At the top of the seat back near the headrest
- On the side of the seat generally in the middle of the backrest
- On the side of the seat in the middle of the seat
Pressing this lever will completely fold down the front seat back of your Buick LaCrosse and free the seat from its location on the rail that allows you to move the seat forward or backward, this will allow you to save even more space for an easy passenger in the rear.
Folding down the front seat of a 5-door Buick LaCrosse
As for folding the front seat of a Buick LaCrosse 5-door, the method is not the same because since it is not intended to receive rear passengers through the front doors, your seats don’t have the same functionality we just talked about earlier on. Folding the front seat of a 5-door Buick LaCrosse will generally only be useful if you want to carry bulky objects. To do this, you’ll need to use the recline control to fold your seats. Depending on the year of your car, it can be in the form of a knob to turn, or a lever to operate to choose the inclination of your car. If you don’t have enough volume and want to fold the rear seat of your Buick LaCrosse, don’t be reluctant to consult our short post dedicated to this procedure.
To get more tips on the Buick LaCrosse, take a look at the Buick LaCrosse category.