Some manipulations may seem to be obvious to conduct on your motor vehicle, however, each car is different and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this article we’re going to teach you how to fold the side mirrors of your Renault Latitude. Indeed, when you park in the city center, or leave your car stopped for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any deterioration. To answer this issue, first, we will detail the different sort of side mirrors that exist, then, in a second step, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Renault Latitude, and, to finish, the possible concerns you may come across.
Different kind of side mirrors on a Renault Latitude
Before we present you the precise approach for folding the mirrors of your Renault Latitude, we will quickly determine the different sort of mirrors that can be found. Indeed, even if it is not the most complicated gear of a car, there are different types of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the finish of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Renault Latitude?
We will in this part find out why you arrived on this document, how to fold the side mirrors of a Renault Latitude? As we revealed previously, each version of mirror folds in a specific method, find below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Renault Latitude?
- Folding Renault Latitude manual side mirrors: For this kind of mirror, nothing could be simpler, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the car. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong pressure
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Renault Latitude: Be careful on this kind of mirror, examine that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find details on the user manual of your Renault Latitude.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Renault Latitude?
Finally, for this last type of mirror, nothing could be simpler, your side mirrors will fold down and open anytime you open or close the doors of your Renault Latitude. On some automatic types, you can still fold down your mirrors by hand, however you’ll have to be very cautious, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them via the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Issue with the side mirror not folding over on my Renault Latitude anymore?
If you are in the case that a side mirror on your Renault Latitude doesn’t want to fold down any longer we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Renault Latitude that won’t fold down: In that case, there must be something blocking its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Renault Latitude that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this case, there can be several complications, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your manual how to do the technique because based on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine problem, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this occurs commonly when a mirror has been forced by hand.
To get more tips on the Renault Latitude, take a look at the Renault Latitude category.