Some tasks may look like obvious to execute on your motor vehicle, however, each motor vehicle is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this post we’re going to explain you how to fold the side mirrors of your Peugeot 307. In reality, when you park in the CBD, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any damage. To answer this issue, first, we will detail the different types of side mirrors that exists, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Peugeot 307, and, to finish, the possible trouble you may face.
Different kind of side mirrors on a Peugeot 307
Before we demonstrate you the precise technique for folding the mirrors of your Peugeot 307, we will rather quickly check out the different types of mirrors that exist. Indeed, even if it is not the most complicated gear of a car, there are diverse kinds of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the exterior packages of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Peugeot 307?
We will in this part find out why you arrived on this internet page, how to fold the side mirrors of a Peugeot 307? As we revealed previously, each sort of mirror folds in a specific way, find down below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Peugeot 307?
- Folding Peugeot 307 manual side mirrors: For this type of mirror, nothing could be simpler, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the motor vehicle. There must be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong pressure
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Peugeot 307: Be careful on this type of mirror, examine that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find information on the guidebook of your Peugeot 307.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Peugeot 307?
Finally, for this last style of mirror, nothing could be simpler, your side mirrors will fold down and open anytime you open or lock your Peugeot 307. On some automatic versions, you can still fold down your mirrors by hand, but you’ll have to be very careful, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them through the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Trouble with the side mirror not folding over on my Peugeot 307 anymore?
If you are in the case that a side mirror on your Peugeot 307 doesn’t want to fold down any longer we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Peugeot 307 that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be something obstructing its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Peugeot 307 that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this instance, there can be several complications, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your manual how to do the operation because depending on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine problem, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this happens frequently when a mirror has been forced by hand.
If you want more tutorials on the Peugeot 307, go to our Peugeot 307 category.