Some actions may appear to be easy to carry out on your car, nevertheless, each car is different and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this article we’re going to demonstrate you how to fold the side mirrors of your Mini Countryman. Certainly, when you park in the city center, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to prevent any problems. To answer this query, first, we will detail the different kind of side mirrors that really exist, then, in a second part, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Mini Countryman, and, at last, the possible problems you may encounter.
Different sort of side mirrors on a Mini Countryman
Before we teach you the precise technique for folding the mirrors of your Mini Countryman, we will rather quickly determine the different kind of mirrors that exist. In reality, even if it is not the most complex gear of a car, there are diverse types of side mirrors that will generally be relating to the finish of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Mini Countryman?
It’s time to find out why you came on this internet page, how to fold the side mirrors of a Mini Countryman? As we described above, each version of mirror folds in a different way, find down below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Mini Countryman?
- Folding Mini Countryman manual side mirrors: For this sort of mirror, nothing could be simpler, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the car. There must be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong pressure
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Mini Countryman: Be careful on this sort of mirror, verify that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find info on the owners manual of your Mini Countryman.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Mini Countryman?
To conclude, for this last style of mirror, nothing could be simpler, your side mirrors will fold down and open whenever you open or close your Mini Countryman. On some automatic versions, you can still fold down your mirrors manually, although you’ll have to be very cautious, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them through the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Issue with the side mirror not folding over on my Mini Countryman anymore?
If you are in the case that a side mirror on your Mini Countryman doesn’t want to fold down anymore we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Mini Countryman that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be a thing obstructing its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Mini Countryman that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this instance, there can be several concerns, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your manual how to do the process because depending on the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine issue, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this happens frequently when a mirror has been forced by hand.
If you have any further questions about the Mini Countryman, do not hesitate to consult our Mini Countryman category.