Some actions may appear obvious to carry out on your motor vehicle, nevertheless, each automobile is distinct and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this article we’re going to show you how to fold the side mirrors of your Lincoln MKC. In reality, when you park in the CBD, or leave your car stopped for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to prevent any problems. To answer this issue, first, we will detail the different kind of side mirrors that really exist, then, in a second step, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Lincoln MKC, and, finally, the possible concerns you may come across.
Different versions of side mirrors on a Lincoln MKC
Before we teach you the precise method for folding the mirrors of your Lincoln MKC, we will promptly determine the different kind of mirrors that exist. In reality, regardless if it is not the most complicated gear of a car, there are different types of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the options of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Lincoln MKC?
It’s time to find out why you arrived on this web page, how to fold the side mirrors of a Lincoln MKC? As we described earlier, each sort of mirror folds in a different way, find down below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Lincoln MKC?
- Folding Lincoln MKC manual side mirrors: For this kind of mirror, nothing could be easier, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the automobile. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong pressure
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Lincoln MKC: Be careful on this kind of mirror, examine that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find information on the owners manual of your Lincoln MKC.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Lincoln MKC?
To conclude, for this last sort of mirror, nothing could be easier, your side mirrors will fold down and open each time you open or lock your Lincoln MKC. On some automatic types, you can still fold down your mirrors manually, but you’ll have to be very cautious, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them through the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Problem with the side mirror not folding over on my Lincoln MKC anymore?
If you are in the case that a side mirror on your Lincoln MKC doesn’t want to fold down anymore we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Lincoln MKC that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be something obstructing its articulation, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Lincoln MKC that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this case, there can be several problems, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your owners manual how to do the technique because determined by the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine problem, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this happens commonly when a mirror has been forced by hand.
If you wish more tutorials on the Lincoln MKC, go to our Lincoln MKC category.