Some actions may look like evident to execute on your car, however, each vehicle is different and when you buy a new one, lend it to you, or rent one, it is not always easy to carry them out. That’s why in this post we’re going to explain you how to fold the side mirrors of your Citroen C15. Indeed, when you park in the city center, or leave your car parked for a little while, it’s better to fold them down to avoid any deterioration. To answer this query, first, we will detail the different sort of side mirrors that can be found, then, in a second step, how to fold down the side mirrors of your Citroen C15, and, finally, the possible complications you may face.
Different types of side mirrors on a Citroen C15
Before we present you the exact method for folding the mirrors of your Citroen C15, we will fairly quickly determine the different sort of mirrors that can be found. In reality, even if it is not the most technical gear of a car, there are diverse kinds of side mirrors that will generally be linked to the finish of your car, here they are:
- Manually foldable and manually adjustable side mirrors.
- Manual and power-folding mirrors
- Power-adjustable auto-folding side mirrors
How to fold the side mirrors on a Citroen C15?
It’s time to find out why you came on this document, how to fold the side mirrors of a Citroen C15? As we outlined earlier, each sort of mirror folds in a specific way, find down below each of the actions to perform
How do you fold manual side mirrors on a Citroen C15?
- Folding Citroen C15 manual side mirrors: For this sort of mirror, nothing could be less complicated, you stand in front of your mirror and push it towards the inside, towards the rear of the vehicle. There should be a notch to be passed by applying a sufficiently strong force
- Manual electric folding side mirrors on Citroen C15: Be cautious on this sort of mirror, check that they fold manually and not electrically, you will find details on the owners manual of your Citroen C15.
How do you fold the automatic side mirrors on a Citroen C15?
Finally, for this last sort of mirror, nothing could be easier, your side mirrors will fold down and open whenever you open or lock your Citroen C15. On some automatic models, you can still fold down your mirrors by hand, although you’ll have to be very attentive, generally when you fold them down manually, you’ll have to open them through the electric opening to reset the mirrors’ travel.
Issue with the side mirror not folding over on my Citroen C15 anymore?
If you are in the circumstance that a side mirror on your Citroen C15 doesn’t want to fold down anymore we will try to help you solve your problem:
- Manual side mirror Citroen C15 that won’t fold down: In this case, there must be something obstructing its joint, or it’s been forced and it can’t fold down, look at that side of it.
- Automatic electric side mirror Citroen C15 that doesn’t fold down anymore: In this instance, there can be several problems, you may have deactivated the automatic folding, please look in your manual how to do the operation because determined by the year of your car it can be different. If it is rather an engine problem, you will surely have to change the engine of the mirror, this occurs frequently when a mirror has been forced by hand.
If you have any additional questions about the Citroen C15, do not hesitate to consult our Citroen C15 category.