You’re likely ready to buy your first motor vehicle, or, you want to buy a new car but you don’t really know which model to go for. While doing your used car searches you have likely realized that the Skoda Enyaq of “companies” are less expensive to purchase and appears to be an appealing offer. However, these Skoda Enyaq only have 2 seats and will therefore require a conversion to allow you to enjoy them like a classic car. We are going to see in this content how to convert a 2-seater Skoda Enyaq into a 5-seater , to do this, first, we will make a brief explanation of the essential key steps that must be taken, then, we will see what are the modifications to be done on the car, then in a second step, what are the administrative steps to be taken to complete the conversion of your Skoda Enyaq company into a 5-seater.
The main key methods to convert a Skoda Enyaq 2-seater into a 5-seater
Here is the list of the main lines to respect if you want to to pass your Skoda Enyaq company or commercial in 5 places:
- Put in the missing seats and seat belts.
- Obtain the certificate of conformity from the manufacturer
- Take his Skoda Enyaq to the roadworthiness testing to have the changes validated
- To run his car through mine control.
- Notify your insurance company about the change in the car.
Modifications to be done on the automobile to convert a Skoda Enyaq 2-seater into a 5-seater
We will therefore start our content on the transformation of a Skoda Enyaq 2-seater into a 5-seater with the modifications to be executed directly on the car to be able to allow it to be established as a Skoda Enyaq 5-seater.
Convert its Skoda Enyaq to 5 seaters all alone
If you want to do a majority of the process yourself, you should know that it will be hard to do. In fact, the manufacturers make the transformation of the so-called “company”/commercial Skoda Enyaq easy only for the manufacturers, here are the explanations:
- You will have to get a certificate of conformity, which will necessitate a visit to the car by a specialist.
- Buy a complete kit to transform your Skoda Enyaq into a 5-seater (belts/seats)
- Put in the kit as outlined by the tightening standards (torque)
For all these aspects, it is more convenient to call on an approved auto mechanic who will execute these actions in conformity with the manufacturer’s requirements.
If you still want to carry out the conversion of your new Skoda Enyaq on your own, contact the car breakdowns in your area to obtain the necessary parts and look for manufacturer information related to the tightening and fitting of seats and belts.
Have the conversion performed by a specialist
If you want to convert your Skoda Enyaq 2-seater into a 5-seater at a specialist, you have made the least complicated decision. Obviously, he will have a easier access to the parts catalogue and will be able to deliver you the certificate of conformity and will enable you to conduct the following steps without the slightest stress.
The administrative steps that should be adopted to convert a Skoda Enyaq into 5 places
Now that we have seen the first technical steps in the transformation of a Skoda Enyaq 2-seater into a 5-seater, we will now tackle the administrative step.
The different steps to be carried out in order to have one’s Skoda Enyaq 2 places accepted as a 5 places
You will discover down below, the different steps to respect in order to be ok with the law to drive your Skoda Enyaq converted into 5 seats..:
- After the changes done on your Skoda Enyaq, you have one month to make a change of car registration , so it will be essential to adhere to all the steps quickly.
- You have to bring the car to pass the roadworthiness test , which is compulsory following a change on an automobile.
- Take the car to the mine so that they can testify to the change in the number of seats in your Skoda Enyaq li>
- Apply for a new car registration card at your prefecture
Price of the conversion of a Skoda Enyaqinto 5 places
Finally last part, to give you a good idea of the cost that the passage of a Skoda Enyaq 2 seats to 5 seats can generate, it is required to know that a kit seats plus installation will cost you at a dealer on average 2500 to 3500 euros and that it is crucial to add to that the technical control, the passage to the mine and the new car registration. So think well before buying your Skoda Enyaq company or commercial, whether it is financially interesting for you.
If perhaps you have any further questions about the Skoda Enyaq, do not hesitate to consult our Skoda Enyaq category.