You’re likely thinking about your first car, or, you want to buy a new car but you don’t really know which model to go for. While doing your used car search you have likely figured out that the Peugeot 806 of “companies” are less expensive to buy and seems to be an interesting offer. However, these Peugeot 806 only have 2 seats and will therefore involve a conversion to allow you to enjoy them like a classic car. We are going to discover in this content how to convert a 2-seater Peugeot 806 into a 5-seater , to accomplish this, first, we will make an overview of the essential key steps that should be taken, then, we will discover what are the modifications to be made on the vehicle, then in a second step, what are the administrative steps to be taken to finalize the conversion of your Peugeot 806 company into a 5-seater.
The main key steps to convert a Peugeot 806 2-seater into a 5-seater
Here is the list of the main lines to respect if you want to to pass your Peugeot 806 company or commercial in 5 places:
- Add the missing seats and seat belts.
- Obtain the certificate of conformity from the company
- Take his Peugeot 806 to the roadworthiness evaluation to have the changes checked
- To run his car through mine control.
- Notify your insurance company about the change in the car.
Modifications to be made on the automobile to convert a Peugeot 806 2-seater into a 5-seater
We will therefore begin our content on the transformation of a Peugeot 806 2-seater into a 5-seater with the modifications to be executed straight on the vehicle to be able to enable it to be recognized as a Peugeot 806 5-seater.
Convert its Peugeot 806 to 5 seaters on his own
If you want to do a majority of the process yourself, you should know that it will be hard to do. In fact, the car companies make the transformation of the so-called “company”/commercial Peugeot 806 easy only for the manufacturers, here are the explanations:
- You will have to get a certificate of conformity, which will necessitate a visit to the vehicle by a professional.
- Buy a complete kit to transform your Peugeot 806 into a 5-seater (belts/seats)
- Install the kit as indicated by the tightening standards (torque)
For all these reasons, it is more convenient to contact an approved technical who will execute these actions in compliance with the manufacturer’s criteria.
If you still want to undertake the conversion of your new Peugeot 806 on your own, contact the car breakdowns in your area to get the needed parts and search for manufacturer information linked to the tightening and fitting of seats and belts.
Have the conversion carried out by a professional
If you want to convert your Peugeot 806 2-seater into a 5-seater at a professional, you have made the simplest decision. In truth, he will have a easier access to the parts catalogue and will be able to deliver you the certificate of conformity and will allow you to execute the following steps without the slightest stress.
The administrative steps that must be taken to convert a Peugeot 806 into 5 places
Now that we have been through the first technical steps in the transformation of a Peugeot 806 2-seater into a 5-seater, we will now take on the administrative stage.
The different steps to be completed in order to have one’s Peugeot 806 2 places authorized as a 5 places
You will discover down below, the different steps to respect in order to be ok with the law to drive your Peugeot 806 converted into 5 seats..:
- After the changes made on your Peugeot 806, you have one month to make a change of car registration , so it will be essential to adhere to all the steps quickly.
- You have to bring the vehicle to pass the roadworthiness test , which is compulsory following a change on an automobile.
- Take the vehicle to the mine so that they can testify to the change in the number of seats in your Peugeot 806 li>
- Search for for a new car registration card at your prefecture
Price of the conversion of a Peugeot 806into 5 places
Finally last part, to give you an idea of the price that the passage of a Peugeot 806 2 seats to 5 seats can reprensent, it is necessary to know that a kit seats plus installation will cost you at a dealer on average 2500 to 3500 euros and that it is crucial to add to that the technical control, the passage to the mine and the new car registration. So think well before buying your Peugeot 806 company or commercial, whether it is financially interesting for you.
If perhaps you have any further questions about the Peugeot 806, do not hesitate to consult our Peugeot 806 category.