You’re almost certainly ready to buy your first car, or, you want to buy a new car but you don’t really know which model to go for. While doing your used car search you have almost certainly noticed that the Nissan Navara of “companies” are more affordable to purchase and seems to be an interesting option. However, these Nissan Navara only have 2 seats and will therefore involve a conversion to allow you to enjoy them like a classic car. We are going to find out in this content how to convert a 2-seater Nissan Navara into a 5-seater , to achieve this, first, we will make a brief explanation of the most important key actions that should be taken, then, we will find out what are the modifications to be made on the car, then in a second step, what are the administrative steps to be taken to finalize the conversion of your Nissan Navara company into a 5-seater.
The main key steps to convert a Nissan Navara 2-seater into a 5-seater
Here is the list of the main lines to follow if you want to to pass your Nissan Navara company or commercial in 5 places:
- Install the missing seats and seat belts.
- Obtain the certificate of conformity from the company
- Take his Nissan Navara to the roadworthiness assessment to have the changes validated
- To run his car through mine control.
- Inform your insurance company about the change in the car.
Modifications to be made on the automobile to convert a Nissan Navara 2-seater into a 5-seater
We will consequently begin our content on the transformation of a Nissan Navara 2-seater into a 5-seater with the modifications to be accomplished straight on the car to be able to allow it to be recognized as a Nissan Navara 5-seater.
Convert its Nissan Navara to 5 seaters alone
If you want to do a majority of the work yourself, you should know that it will be difficult. In truth, the companies make the transformation of the so-called “company”/commercial Nissan Navara easy only for the manufacturers, here are the reasons:
- You will have to obtain a certificate of conformity, which will need a visit to the car by a professional.
- Buy a complete kit to transform your Nissan Navara into a 5-seater (belts/seats)
- Fit the kit as outlined by the tightening standards (torque)
For all these aspects, it is less complicated to call on an approved auto technician who will conduct these actions in compliance with the manufacturer’s standards.
If you still desire to carry out the transformation of your new Nissan Navara on your own, contact the car breakdowns in your region to find the necessary parts and look for manufacturer information relating to the tightening and fitting of seats and belts.
Have the conversion carried out by a professional
If you want to convert your Nissan Navara 2-seater into a 5-seater at a professional, you have made the simplest resolution. Surely, he will have a much simpler access to the parts catalogue and will be able to deliver you the certificate of conformity and will enable you to accomplish the following steps without the slightest pressure.
The administrative steps that should be taken to convert a Nissan Navara into 5 places
Now that we have been through the first technical steps in the transformation of a Nissan Navara 2-seater into a 5-seater, we will now handle the administrative stage.
The different steps to be accomplished in order to have one’s Nissan Navara 2 places accepted as a 5 places
You will learn below, the different steps to follow in order to be ok with the law to drive your Nissan Navara converted into 5 seats..:
- After the changes made on your Nissan Navara, you have one month to make a change of car registration , so it will be essential to adhere to all the steps as soon as possible.
- You have to bring the car to pass the roadworthiness test , which is compulsory following a change on a car.
- Take the car to the mine so that they can attest to the change in the number of seats in your Nissan Navara li>
- Apply for a new car registration card at your prefecture
Price of the conversion of a Nissan Navarainto 5 places
Finally last part, to give you a good idea of the price that the passage of a Nissan Navara 2 seats to 5 seats can generate, it is required to know that a kit seats plus installation will cost you at a dealer on average 2500 to 3500 euros and that it is crucial to add to that the technical control, the passage to the mine and the new car registration. So think well before buying your Nissan Navara company or commercial, whether it is financially interesting for you.
If you need more guides on the Nissan Navara, go to our Nissan Navara category.