You’re most certainly thinking about your first motor vehicle, or, you want to buy a new car but you don’t really know which model to go for. While doing your used car searches you have most certainly discovered that the Nissan Almera of “companies” are more affordable to purchase and appears to be an appealing offer. On the other hand, these Nissan Almera only have 2 seats and will therefore necessitate a transformation to allow you to enjoy them like a classic car. We are going to see in this content page how to convert a 2-seater Nissan Almera into a 5-seater , to achieve this, first, we will make a brief explanation of the essential key actions that must be taken, then, we will see what are the modifications to be done on the car, then in a second step, what are the administrative steps to be taken to finalize the conversion of your Nissan Almera company into a 5-seater.
The main key actions to convert a Nissan Almera 2-seater into a 5-seater
Here is the list of the main lines to respect if you want to to pass your Nissan Almera company or commercial in 5 places:
- Install the missing seats and seat belts.
- Get the certificate of conformity from the manufacturer
- Take his Nissan Almera to the roadworthiness assessment to have the changes confirmed
- To run his car through mine control.
- Notify your insurance company about the change in the car.
Modifications to be done on the car to convert a Nissan Almera 2-seater into a 5-seater
We will therefore begin our content page on the transformation of a Nissan Almera 2-seater into a 5-seater with the modifications to be done directly on the car to be able to allow it to be accepted as a Nissan Almera 5-seater.
Convert its Nissan Almera to 5 seaters without help
If you want to do most of the work your self, you should know that it will be challenging. In fact, the manufacturers make the transformation of the so-called “company”/commercial Nissan Almera easy only for the manufacturers, here are the reasons:
- You will have to get a certificate of conformity, which will necessitate a visit to the car by a professional.
- Buy a complete kit to transform your Nissan Almera into a 5-seater (belts/seats)
- Install the kit as outlined by the tightening standards (torque)
For all these aspects, it is more convenient to ask an approved mechanic who will conduct these actions in conformity with the manufacturer’s requirements.
If you still desire to undertake the transformation of your new Nissan Almera on your own, contact the car breakdowns in your area to get the required parts and look for manufacturer information relating to the tightening and fitting of seats and belts.
Have the conversion performed by a professional
If you want to convert your Nissan Almera 2-seater into a 5-seater at a professional, you have made the least difficult resolution. In reality, he will have a much simpler access to the parts catalogue and will be able to deliver you the certificate of conformity and will allow you to carry out the following steps without the slightest stress.
The administrative steps that must be taken to convert a Nissan Almera into 5 places
Now that we have discovered the first technical steps in the transformation of a Nissan Almera 2-seater into a 5-seater, we will now take on the administrative step.
The different steps to be accomplished in order to have one’s Nissan Almera 2 places accepted as a 5 places
You will discover below, the different steps to respect in order to be ok with the law to drive your Nissan Almera converted into 5 seats..:
- After the changes done on your Nissan Almera, you have one month to make a change of car registration , so it will be important to stick to all the steps quickly.
- You have to bring the car to pass the roadworthiness test , which is compulsory following a change on an automobile.
- Take the car to the mine so that they can testify to the change in the number of seats in your Nissan Almera li>
- Search for for a new car registration card at your prefecture
Price of the conversion of a Nissan Almerainto 5 places
Finally last part, to give you an idea of the price that the passage of a Nissan Almera 2 seats to 5 seats can be, it is important to know that a kit seats plus installation will cost you at a dealer on average 2500 to 3500 euros and that it is crucial to add to that the technical control, the passage to the mine and the new car registration. So think well before buying your Nissan Almera company or commercial, whether it is financially interesting for you.
If you have any further questions about the Nissan Almera, do not hesitate to consult our Nissan Almera category.