You’re most certainly ready to buy your first motor vehicle, or, you want to buy a new car but you don’t really know which model to go for. While doing your second-hand car investigation you have most certainly figured out that the Mitsubishi Mirage of “companies” are much less expensive to purchase and appears to be an interesting offer. However, these Mitsubishi Mirage only have 2 seats and will therefore necessitate a conversion to allow you to enjoy them like a classic car. We are going to discover in this content how to convert a 2-seater Mitsubishi Mirage into a 5-seater , to accomplish this, first, we will make a brief explanation of the essential key actions that must be taken, then, we will discover what are the modifications to be made on the car, then in a second step, what are the administrative steps to be taken to finalize the conversion of your Mitsubishi Mirage company into a 5-seater.
The main key steps to convert a Mitsubishi Mirage 2-seater into a 5-seater
Here is the list of the main lines to respect if you want to to pass your Mitsubishi Mirage company or commercial in 5 places:
- Add the missing seats and seat belts.
- Get the certificate of conformity from the company
- Take his Mitsubishi Mirage to the roadworthiness assessment to have the changes checked
- To run his car through mine control.
- Alert your insurance company about the change in the car.
Modifications to be made on the car to convert a Mitsubishi Mirage 2-seater into a 5-seater
We will consequently commence our content on the transformation of a Mitsubishi Mirage 2-seater into a 5-seater with the modifications to be executed directly on the car to be able to enable it to be accepted as a Mitsubishi Mirage 5-seater.
Convert its Mitsubishi Mirage to 5 seaters without help
If you want to do the majority of the process your self, you should know that it will be hard to do. In reality, the producers make the transformation of the so-called “company”/commercial Mitsubishi Mirage easy only for the manufacturers, here are the motives:
- You will have to obtain a certificate of conformity, which will necessitate a visit to the car by a specialist.
- Buy a complete kit to transform your Mitsubishi Mirage into a 5-seater (belts/seats)
- Install the kit according to the tightening standards (torque)
For all these explanations, it is easier to ask an approved auto mechanic who will perform these actions in compliance with the manufacturer’s requirements.
If you still desire to carry out the transformation of your new Mitsubishi Mirage on your own, contact the car breakdowns in your area to find the necessary parts and look for manufacturer information relating to the tightening and fitting of seats and belts.
Have the conversion achieved by a specialist
If you want to convert your Mitsubishi Mirage 2-seater into a 5-seater at a specialist, you have made the easiest resolution. Surely, he will have a much simpler access to the parts catalogue and will be able to deliver you the certificate of conformity and will allow you to accomplish the following steps without the slightest pressure.
The administrative steps that should be adopted to convert a Mitsubishi Mirage into 5 places
Now that we have discovered the first technical steps in the transformation of a Mitsubishi Mirage 2-seater into a 5-seater, we will now tackle the administrative stage.
The different steps to be completed in order to have one’s Mitsubishi Mirage 2 places approved as a 5 places
You will learn down below, the different steps to respect in order to be ok with the law to drive your Mitsubishi Mirage converted into 5 seats..:
- After the changes made on your Mitsubishi Mirage, you have one month to make a change of car registration , so it will be crucial to stick to all the steps quickly.
- You have to bring the car to pass the roadworthiness test , which is compulsory following a change on an automobile.
- Take the car to the mine so that they can testify to the change in the number of seats in your Mitsubishi Mirage li>
- Search for for a new car registration card at your prefecture
Price of the conversion of a Mitsubishi Mirageinto 5 places
Finally last part, to give you an idea of the cost that the passage of a Mitsubishi Mirage 2 seats to 5 seats can reprensent, it is required to know that a kit seats plus installation will cost you at a dealer on average 2500 to 3500 euros and that it is crucial to add to that the technical control, the passage to the mine and the new car registration. So think well before buying your Mitsubishi Mirage company or commercial, whether it is financially interesting for you.
If you have any further questions about the Mitsubishi Mirage, do not hesitate to consult our Mitsubishi Mirage category.