You’re likely in the instance of purchasing your first motor vehicle, or, you want to buy a new car but you don’t really know which model to go for. While doing your used car search you have likely discovered that the Dacia Sandero 2 of “companies” are much cheaper to buy and appears to be an interesting offer. However, these Dacia Sandero 2 only have 2 seats and will therefore involve a conversion to allow you to enjoy them like a classic car. We are going to see in this content how to convert a 2-seater Dacia Sandero 2 into a 5-seater , to get this done, first, we will make a summary of the main key guidelines that must be taken, then, we will see what are the modifications to be done on the car, then in a second step, what are the administrative steps to be taken to complete the conversion of your Dacia Sandero 2 company into a 5-seater.
The main key guidelines to convert a Dacia Sandero 2 2-seater into a 5-seater
Here is the list of the main lines to respect if you want to to pass your Dacia Sandero 2 company or commercial in 5 places:
- Install the missing seats and seat belts.
- Obtain the certificate of conformity from the company
- Take his Dacia Sandero 2 to the roadworthiness assessment to have the changes checked
- To run his car through mine control.
- Notify your insurance company about the change in the car.
Modifications to be done on the car to convert a Dacia Sandero 2 2-seater into a 5-seater
We will therefore begin our content on the transformation of a Dacia Sandero 2 2-seater into a 5-seater with the modifications to be conducted directly on the car to be able to allow it to be accepted as a Dacia Sandero 2 5-seater.
Convert its Dacia Sandero 2 to 5 seaters all alone
If you want to do a majority of the work yourself, you should know that it will be complicated. In truth, the manufacturers make the transformation of the so-called “company”/commercial Dacia Sandero 2 easy only for the manufacturers, here are the explanations:
- You will have to obtain a certificate of conformity, which will require a visit to the car by a professional.
- Buy a complete kit to transform your Dacia Sandero 2 into a 5-seater (belts/seats)
- Set up the kit according to the tightening standards (torque)
For all these explanations, it is easier to ask an approved repair shop who will perform these actions in compliance with the manufacturer’s standards.
If you still want to carry out the conversion of your new Dacia Sandero 2 on your own, contact the car breakdowns in your region to obtain the necessary parts and look for manufacturer information relating to the tightening and fitting of seats and belts.
Have the conversion achieved by a professional
If you want to convert your Dacia Sandero 2 2-seater into a 5-seater at a professional, you have made the least difficult resolution. Indeed, he will have a much simpler access to the parts catalogue and will be able to deliver you the certificate of conformity and will enable you to perform the following steps without the slightest stress.
The administrative steps that must be taken to convert a Dacia Sandero 2 into 5 places
Now that we have seen the first technical steps in the transformation of a Dacia Sandero 2 2-seater into a 5-seater, we will now deal with the administrative action.
The different steps to be carried out in order to have one’s Dacia Sandero 2 2 places accepted as a 5 places
You will learn just below, the different steps to respect in order to be ok with the law to drive your Dacia Sandero 2 converted into 5 seats..:
- After the changes done on your Dacia Sandero 2, you have one month to make a change of car registration , so it will be vital to stick to all the steps as soon as possible.
- You have to bring the car to pass the roadworthiness test , which is compulsory following a change on a car.
- Take the car to the mine so that they can confirm to the change in the number of seats in your Dacia Sandero 2 li>
- Apply for a new car registration card at your prefecture
Price of the conversion of a Dacia Sandero 2into 5 places
Finally last part, to give you an idea of the cost that the passage of a Dacia Sandero 2 2 seats to 5 seats can be, it is important to know that a kit seats plus installation will cost you at a dealer on average 2500 to 3500 euros and that it is crucial to add to that the technical control, the passage to the mine and the new car registration. So think well before buying your Dacia Sandero 2 company or commercial, whether it is financially interesting for you.
If you wish more guides on the Dacia Sandero 2, go to our Dacia Sandero 2 category.