You have recently acquired a new car, or you just heard of Android Auto and you also desire to try it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of 100 % free and helpful program, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is perfect. In this guide we will demonstrate how to connect Android Auto to your Volkswagen Touran 3. To achieve this, primary, we will look into what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will go forward to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Volkswagen Touran 3, and finally what solution is existing to you if your Volkswagen Touran 3 is not equipped with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Volkswagen Touran 3, what is it?
You’ve already read about Android Auto, but you don’t know really what it is all about? We will just describe the goal of this application and what advantages there might be in setting it up on your Volkswagen Touran 3. Android Auto is a Google program, it is designed to include all your mobile into your vehicle. In fact, Google has noticed that today’s cars lack included technology. They have as a result thought about the best strategy to incorporate their operating system into your car. Their program provides some significant benefits that will improve your vehicle journey. Moreover, it will allow you to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Volkswagen Touran 3 gives you access to a number of features, voicis:
- Keep the best of your smart phone on the screen of your Volkswagen Touran 3
- To be able to call someone on the speakers of your automobile
- Listen to your preferred music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your mobile by voice
- Have your text messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a written message
How to connect Android Auto on Volkswagen Touran 3?
In this second part, we will look into the approach to do to set up Android Auto on Volkswagen Touran 3. Whether you have a compatible screen or not, there is a way to take advantage of this program that will make your car journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Volkswagen Touran 3
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Volkswagen Touran 3. Thanks to this guide we will detail the different steps of this process, and put you on alert on the aspects that can pose concerns, here we go:
- Verify the compatibility of your mobile with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), be sure to update your mobile if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will verify, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your auto, if you don’t know how to do it, browse our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Volkswagen Touran 3 to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, launching the application should connect Android auto to your Volkswagen Touran 3.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Volkswagen Touran 3 but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
When, after checking, your Volkswagen Touran 3 is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the alternative to use this program in another way. In fact, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be less difficult:
If you need more guides on the Volkswagen Touran 3, go to our Volkswagen Touran 3 category.