You have fairly recently purchased a new vehicle, or you just been aware of Android Auto and you also desire to experience it. This is quite normal, why deprive yourself of free and powerful program, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this document we will describe how to connect Android Auto to your Volkswagen Multivan. To accomplish this, primary, we will look at what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Volkswagen Multivan, and to finish what alternative is existing to you if your Volkswagen Multivan is not equipped with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Volkswagen Multivan, what is it?
You’ve already read about Android Auto, but you don’t know really what it is all about? We will just describe the goal of this application and what positive aspects there might be in setting it up on your Volkswagen Multivan. Android Auto is a Google software, it aims to include all your phone into your vehicle. Actually, Google has figured out that today’s automobiles lack built-in technology. They have as a result thought about the best method to incorporate their operating system into your vehicle. Their program provides some useful benefits that will improve your vehicle journey. Moreover, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Volkswagen Multivan gives you access to a number of advantages, voicis:
- Keep the best of your mobile phone on the screen of your Volkswagen Multivan
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favorite music with Google Music or your classic applications like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your phone by voice
- Have your text messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Volkswagen Multivan?
In this second part, we will look at the approach to do to set up Android Auto on Volkswagen Multivan. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a way to benefit of this program that will make your vehicle journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Volkswagen Multivan
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Volkswagen Multivan. Thanks to this guide we will detail the different steps of this method, and put you on alert on the aspects that can pose complications, here we go:
- Check the compatibility of your smart phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), don’t forget to update your phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will check, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your vehicle, if you don’t know how to do it, check out our content on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Volkswagen Multivan to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, launching the application should connect Android auto to your Volkswagen Multivan.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Volkswagen Multivan but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
If it happens, after verifying, your Volkswagen Multivan is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the alternative to use this program in another way. Actually, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be less difficult:
Whenever you have any further questions about the Volkswagen Multivan, do not hesitate to consult our Volkswagen Multivan category.