You have not long ago purchased a new car, or you just found out about Android Auto and you also desire to try it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of 100 % free and efficient services, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this content we will explain how to connect Android Auto to your Toyota Corolla Verso. To achieve this, initially, we will concentrate on what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will go forward to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Toyota Corolla Verso, and finally what alternative is existing to you if your Toyota Corolla Verso is not built with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Toyota Corolla Verso, what is it?
You’ve already heard of Android Auto, but you don’t know specifically what it is all about? We will simply explain the objective of this application and what pros there may be in setting it up on your Toyota Corolla Verso. Android Auto is a Google software, it is designed to integrate all your smart phone into your automobile. Indeed, Google has noticed that today’s vehicles lack built-in technology. They have therefore thought about the best technique to integrate their operating system into your car. Their program provides some notable benefits that will improve your automobile journey. Moreover, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Toyota Corolla Verso gives you access to a number of features, voicis:
- Keep the best of your smart phone on the screen of your Toyota Corolla Verso
- To be able to call someone on the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favourite music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your smart phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a written message
How to connect Android Auto on Toyota Corolla Verso?
In this second part, we will concentrate on the method to do to set up Android Auto on Toyota Corolla Verso. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a way to get benefit of this program that will make your car journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Toyota Corolla Verso
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Toyota Corolla Verso. Thanks to this article we will describe the different steps of this technique, and put you on alert on the elements that can pose trouble, here we go:
- Verify the compatibility of your smart phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), don’t forget to update your smart phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will examine, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your auto, if you don’t know how to do it, read our content on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Toyota Corolla Verso to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Toyota Corolla Verso.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Toyota Corolla Verso but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
When, after examining, your Toyota Corolla Verso is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the option to use this program in another way. Indeed, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be much easier:
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Toyota Corolla Verso, do not hesitate to consult our Toyota Corolla Verso category.