You have lately purchased a new vehicle, or you just been aware of Android Auto and you also want to experience it. This is quite normal, why deprive yourself of free and powerful service, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this content we will demonstrate how to connect Android Auto to your Mitsubishi Asx. To achieve this, first, we will look into what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Mitsubishi Asx, and finally what alternative is existing to you if your Mitsubishi Asx is not built with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Mitsubishi Asx, what is it?
You’ve already heard of Android Auto, but you don’t understand exactly what it is all about? We will simply demonstrate the goal of this application and what positive aspects there might be in setting it up on your Mitsubishi Asx. Android Auto is a Google application, it is designed to integrate all your mobile into your car. Indeed, Google has noticed that today’s cars lack integrated technology. They have as a result thought about the best strategy to integrate their operating system into your vehicle. Their service provides some useful benefits that will improve your car experience. Furthermore, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Mitsubishi Asx gives you access to a number of positive aspects, voicis:
- Keep the best of your mobile on the screen of your Mitsubishi Asx
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your preferred music with Google Music or your classic applications like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your mobile by voice
- Have your text messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Mitsubishi Asx?
In this second part, we will look into the method to do to set up Android Auto on Mitsubishi Asx. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a solution to benefit of this service that will make your vehicle journeys more enjoyable.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Mitsubishi Asx
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Mitsubishi Asx. Thanks to this tutorial we will describe the different steps of this process, and put you on alert on the points that can pose problems, here we go:
- Check the compatibility of your telephone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), be sure to update your mobile if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will examine, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your auto, if you don’t know how to do it, check out our content on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Mitsubishi Asx to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Mitsubishi Asx.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Mitsubishi Asx but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In the event that, after verifying, your Mitsubishi Asx is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the choice to use this service in another way. Indeed, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be much easier:
To discover more tips on the Mitsubishi Asx, take a look at the Mitsubishi Asx category.