You have fairly recently bought a new car, or you just found out about Android Auto and you also want to experience it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of 100 % free and helpful program, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is perfect. In this article we will explain how to connect Android Auto to your Mazda 3. To accomplish this, initially, we will concentrate on what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Mazda 3, and to finish what solution is existing to you if your Mazda 3 is not equipped with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Mazda 3, what is it?
You’ve already read about Android Auto, but you don’t know precisely what it is all about? We will simply clarify the intent of this application and what features there might be in setting it up on your Mazda 3. Android Auto is a Google software, it is designed to incorporate all your mobile into your automobile. In fact, Google has realised that today’s vehicles lack included technology. They have as a consequence thought about the best method to incorporate their operating system into your car. Their program provides some important features that will improve your automobile journey. Additionally, it will allow you to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Mazda 3 gives you access to a number of positive aspects, voicis:
- Keep the best of your smart phone on the screen of your Mazda 3
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your automobile
- Listen to your preferred music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Control your mobile by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Mazda 3?
In this second part, we will concentrate on the process to do to set up Android Auto on Mazda 3. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a way to get benefit of this program that will make your car journeys more enjoyable.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Mazda 3
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Mazda 3. Thanks to this tutorial we will detail the several steps of this process, and put you on alert on the aspects that can pose problems, here we go:
- Check the compatibility of your telephone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), be sure to update your mobile if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will examine, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your car, if you don’t know how to do it, check out our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Mazda 3 to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, launching the application should connect Android auto to your Mazda 3.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Mazda 3 but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In the event that, after verifying, your Mazda 3 is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the choice to use this program in another way. In fact, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be much easier:
To find more tips on the Mazda 3, take a look at the Mazda 3 category.