You have not long ago acquired a new automobile, or you just heard about Android Auto and you also want to experience it. This is totally normal, why deprive yourself of free of charge and helpful service, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this guide we will explain how to connect Android Auto to your Jeep Renegade. To do this, initially, we will look at what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will go forward to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Jeep Renegade, and finally what alternative is existing to you if your Jeep Renegade is not built with Android Auto compatible devices.
Android Auto on Jeep Renegade, what is it?
You’ve already been aware of Android Auto, but you don’t understand exactly what it is all about? We will just explain the function of this application and what positive aspects there might be in setting it up on your Jeep Renegade. Android Auto is a Google software, it is designed to incorporate all your smart phone into your car. In fact, Google has figured out that today’s cars lack included technology. They have as a consequence thought about the best option to incorporate their operating system into your automobile. Their service offers some important features that will improve your car journey. Furthermore, it will give you the possibility to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Jeep Renegade gives you access to a number of positive aspects, voicis:
- Keep the best of your phone on the screen of your Jeep Renegade
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favorite music with Google Music or your classic applications like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your smart phone by voice
- Have your text messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a written message
How to connect Android Auto on Jeep Renegade?
In this second part, we will look at the process to do to set up Android Auto on Jeep Renegade. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a chance to benefit of this service that will make your automobile journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Jeep Renegade
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Jeep Renegade. Thanks to this article we will describe the different steps of this technique, and put you on alert on the points that can pose concerns, here we go:
- Examine the compatibility of your mobile phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), make sure to update your smart phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will check, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your automobile, if you don’t know how to do it, browse our content on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Jeep Renegade to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, launching the application should connect Android auto to your Jeep Renegade.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Jeep Renegade but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
When, after examining, your Jeep Renegade is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the option to use this service in another way. In fact, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be easier:
If you need more tutorials on the Jeep Renegade, go to our Jeep Renegade category.