You have not long ago bought a new automobile, or you just discovered Android Auto and you as well want to experience it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of 100 % free and useful program, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this guide we will explain how to connect Android Auto to your Fiat Punto Evo. To achieve this, first, we will focus on what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Fiat Punto Evo, and finally what alternative is available to you if your Fiat Punto Evo is not built with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Fiat Punto Evo, what is it?
You’ve already heard about Android Auto, but you don’t understand specifically what it is all about? We will just explain the goal of this application and what features there may be in setting it up on your Fiat Punto Evo. Android Auto is a Google program, it is designed to integrate all your mobile into your automobile. Indeed, Google has realised that today’s autos lack integrated technology. They have therefore thought about the best strategy to incorporate their operating system into your automobile. Their service offers some useful benefits that will improve your automobile journey. Furthermore, it will allow you to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Fiat Punto Evo gives you access to a number of advantages, voicis:
- Keep the best of your smart phone on the screen of your Fiat Punto Evo
- To be able to call someone on the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your preferred music with Google Music or your classic applications like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your mobile by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a text message
How to connect Android Auto on Fiat Punto Evo?
In this second part, we will focus on the method to do to set up Android Auto on Fiat Punto Evo. Whether you have a compatible screen or not, there is a way to take advantage of this service that will make your automobile journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Fiat Punto Evo
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Fiat Punto Evo. Thanks to this guide we will detail the different steps of this process, and put you on alert on the points that can pose concerns, here we go:
- Examine the compatibility of your mobile with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), be sure to update your mobile if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will check, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your vehicle, if you don’t know how to do it, look at our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Fiat Punto Evo to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Fiat Punto Evo.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Fiat Punto Evo but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
If it happens, after checking, your Fiat Punto Evo is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the option to use this service in another way. Indeed, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be easier:
If you want more guides on the Fiat Punto Evo, go to our Fiat Punto Evo category.