You have only just purchased a new vehicle, or you just heard of Android Auto and you as well want to try it. This is totally normal, why deprive yourself of free of charge and efficient services, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is perfect. In this tutorial we will describe how to connect Android Auto to your Fiat Panda. To accomplish this, primary, we will look at what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will move on to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Fiat Panda, and to finish what alternative is available to you if your Fiat Panda is not equipped with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Fiat Panda, what is it?
You’ve already been aware of Android Auto, but you don’t understand specifically what it is all about? We will simply clarify the intent of this application and what positive aspects there may be in setting it up on your Fiat Panda. Android Auto is a Google application, it aims to incorporate all your phone into your vehicle. In fact, Google has discovered that today’s vehicles lack built-in technology. They have as a consequence thought about the best way to integrate their operating system into your vehicle. Their service offers some useful benefits that will improve your vehicle journey. Furthermore, it will allow you to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Fiat Panda gives you access to a number of features, voicis:
- Keep the best of your mobile phone on the screen of your Fiat Panda
- To be able to call someone on the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your preferred music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a written message
How to connect Android Auto on Fiat Panda?
In this second part, we will look at the procedure to do to set up Android Auto on Fiat Panda. Whether you have a compatible screen or not, there is a chance to benefit of this service that will make your vehicle journeys more pleasant.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Fiat Panda
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Fiat Panda. Thanks to this tutorial we will detail the several steps of this procedure, and put you on alert on the elements that can pose concerns, here we go:
- Examine the compatibility of your mobile phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), don’t forget to update your phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Launch the Android Auto application, it will examine, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your auto, if you don’t know how to do it, check out our content on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Fiat Panda to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, starting the application should connect Android auto to your Fiat Panda.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Fiat Panda but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In case, after checking, your Fiat Panda is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the option to use this service in another way. In fact, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be easier:
If you need more tutorials on the Fiat Panda, go to our Fiat Panda category.