You have lately purchased a new vehicle, or you just found out about Android Auto and you as well want to experience it. This is quite usual, why deprive yourself of free of charge and helpful service, whether to listen to your music, use the gps, or make calls, the application is full. In this content we will demonstrate how to connect Android Auto to your Dodge Charger. To accomplish this, first of all, we will look into what Android Auto is and what it is used for, then we will go forward to installing Android Auto and connecting to your Dodge Charger, and to finish what solution is available to you if your Dodge Charger is not equipped with Android Auto compatible systems.
Android Auto on Dodge Charger, what is it?
You’ve already heard about Android Auto, but you don’t know really what it is all about? We will simply explain the objective of this application and what advantages there might be in setting it up on your Dodge Charger. Android Auto is a Google program, it aims to include all your phone into your automobile. Actually, Google has realized that today’s automobiles lack integrated technology. They have as a result thought about the best option to incorporate their operating system into your vehicle. Their program provides some notable features that will improve your automobile experience. Additionally, it will allow you to stay connected without taking any risks while driving. activating Android Auto on Dodge Charger gives you access to a number of advantages, voicis:
- Keep the best of your phone on the screen of your Dodge Charger
- To be able to make calls to the speakers of your vehicle
- Listen to your favourite music with Google Music or your classic software programs like Spotify or Deezer
- Monitor your phone by voice
- Have your messages read to you, dictate your answers to Android Auto which will transform them into a written message
How to connect Android Auto on Dodge Charger?
In this second part, we will look into the process to do to set up Android Auto on Dodge Charger. Regardless of you have a compatible screen or not, there is a way to get benefit of this program that will make your vehicle journeys more enjoyable.
Tutorial: Activating Android Auto on your Dodge Charger
Now is the time to install Android Auto on your Dodge Charger. Thanks to this article we will detail the several steps of this procedure, and put you on alert on the points that can pose complications, here we go:
- Check the compatibility of your mobile phone with Android Auto (minimum version 5.1 Lollipop), be sure to update your phone if it is not up to date.
- Download the Android Auto application from your Google Play
- Start the Android Auto application, it will check, at its first opening, that all the necessary applications are up to date.
- Connect your phone with Bluetooth on your car, if you don’t know how to do it, check out our article on to connect or activate Android Auto on your Dodge Charger to find out how to do it.
- Once your phone is connected via Bluetooth on your car, launching the application should connect Android auto to your Dodge Charger.
- If this connection does not work, try to connect it first in USB (ignition on) and then activate Bluetooth afterwards
I don’t have a compatible screen on my Dodge Charger but I still want to benefit from Android Auto:
In case, after verifying, your Dodge Charger is not compatible with Android Auto, you still have the choice to use this program in another way. Actually, you will be able to use your phone’s screen as an Android Auto interface. For that, nothing could be much easier:
If you want more guides on the Dodge Charger, go to our Dodge Charger category.