You’re sick and tired of listening to the radio, or having to stop to make calls while you’re driving a car, all these reasons are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are some methods to make this happen. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Nissan NV, know that you are in the right place. Our team has posted this content page to help you with this task and let you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To achieve this, first, we will see why it is usefull to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will check out the connection of an Iphone to your Nissan NV by USB, and, in a second part, how to connect an Iphone to your Nissan NV by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Nissan NV?
So we start our content page with the advantage of connecting your Iphone to your Nissan NV. For some of you it is possible that you are not convinced of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy positive aspects that will make your life simpler or make your experience at the wheel of your car more cozy. Here are the different positive aspects of connecting your iPhone to your Nissan NV:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the sound system of your Nissan NV.
- Transfer your music and play it on your Nissan NV sound system.
- Obtain the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Nissan NV
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Nissan NV via USB?
No matter if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Nissan NV, the operation will be similar, we will see the two different types of procedures to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Nissan NV
Firstly, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To achieve this, your car will need to be furnished with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Make sure to check that the year of production of your Nissan NV allows the use of this option. Once achieved, here are the steps to adhere to to make the connection between your Iphone and your Nissan NV:
- Start your car
- Activate Siri if you haven’t previously
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Nissan NV
- Confirm the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to check a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Nissan NV
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone to your Nissan NV by USB regardless if your car is not supplied with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . To finish, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other functionality.
How to connect an Iphone to the Nissan NV in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second probability, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Nissan NV via CarPlay. This is the most efficient process, and nevertheless it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most agreeable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Nissan NV. For that, it will be needed to follow some measures in order to carry out correctly the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Activate the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Nissan NV
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, select the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Choose in the list your Nissan NV, it is plausible that you are asked for a verification via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Nissan NV
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay instantly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Nissan NV, do not be reluctant to browse our dedicated content page on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Nissan NV with a jack cable?
In the event none of these answers are possible on your Nissan NV, you still have the simple but practical solution of the jack cable. In actual fact, this process will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Nissan NV via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The purchase of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
If you have any further questions about the Nissan NV, do not hesitate to consult our Nissan NV category.