You’re sick and tired of listening to the radio, or having to stop to make calls while you’re driving a vehicle, all these reasons are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are several ways to accomplish this. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Mazda CX 3, know that you are in the right place. Our team has written this article content to help you with this task and allow you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To accomplish this, first, we will see why it is a good iodea to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will check out the connection of an Iphone to your Mazda CX 3 by USB, and, in a second part, how to connect an Iphone to your Mazda CX 3 by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Mazda CX 3?
So we begin our article content with the benefit of connecting your Iphone to your Mazda CX 3. For some of you it is possible that you are not persuaded of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy advantages that will make your life much easier or make your experience at the wheel of your car more comfortable. Here are the various advantages of connecting your iPhone to your Mazda CX 3:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the speakers of your Mazda CX 3.
- Transmit your music and play it on your Mazda CX 3 speakers.
- Get the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Mazda CX 3
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Mazda CX 3 via USB?
Despite if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Mazda CX 3, the procedure will be similar, we will see the two distinct techniques to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Mazda CX 3
Firstly, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To accomplish this, your car will need to be equipped with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Don’t forget to verify that the year of production of your Mazda CX 3 enables the use of this feature. Once done, here are the steps to stick to to make the connection between your Iphone and your Mazda CX 3:
- Start your car
- Switch on Siri if you haven’t previously
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Mazda CX 3
- Verify the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to check a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Mazda CX 3
Second probability, you can connect your Iphone to your Mazda CX 3 by USB whether or not your car is not furnished with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . At last, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other functionality.
How to connect an Iphone to the Mazda CX 3 in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second probability, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Mazda CX 3 via CarPlay. This is the best technique, and even though it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most agreeable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Mazda CX 3. For that, it will be needed to follow some guidelines to be able to conduct properly the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Switch on the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Mazda CX 3
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, select the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Select in the list your Mazda CX 3, it is conceivable that you are asked for a verification via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Mazda CX 3
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay directly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Mazda CX 3, do not be reluctant to have a look at our specific article content on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Mazda CX 3 with a jack cable?
In the event none of these alternatives are possible on your Mazda CX 3, you still have the simple but practical solution of the jack cable. In reality, this technique will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Mazda CX 3 via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The buy of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
In the event that you have any additional questions about the Mazda CX 3, do not hesitate to consult our Mazda CX 3 category.