You’re bored with listening to the radio, or having to stop to make calls while you’re driving a vehicle, all these points are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are some approaches to achieve this. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Honda CR V, know that you are in the good article. Our team has written this content page to help you with this task and enable you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To accomplish this, first, we will see why it is a good iodea to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will look into the connection of an Iphone to your Honda CR V by USB, and, in a second step, how to connect an Iphone to your Honda CR V by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Honda CR V?
So we commence our content page with the advantage of connecting your Iphone to your Honda CR V. For some of you it is possible that you are not persuaded of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy positive aspects that will make your life less difficult or make your experience at the wheel of your car more convenient. Here are the different advantages of connecting your iPhone to your Honda CR V:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the audio system of your Honda CR V.
- Transfer your music and listen to it on your Honda CR V audio system.
- Obtain the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Honda CR V
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Honda CR V via USB?
Despite if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Honda CR V, the method will be similar, we will see the two several techniques to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Honda CR V
Firstly, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To accomplish this, your car will need to be furnished with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Don’t forget to check that the year of production of your Honda CR V permits the use of this feature. Once done, here are the steps to follow to make the connection between your Iphone and your Honda CR V:
- Start your car
- Turn on Siri if you haven’t already
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Honda CR V
- Verify the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to check a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Honda CR V
Second option, you can connect your Iphone to your Honda CR V by USB regardless if your car is not furnished with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio found in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . Finally, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other functionality.
How to connect an Iphone to the Honda CR V in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Honda CR V via CarPlay. This is the most efficient approach, and nevertheless it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most enjoyable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Honda CR V. For that, it will be important to follow some steps in order to perform effectively the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Turn on the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Honda CR V
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, choose the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Choose in the list your Honda CR V, it is plausible that you are asked for a verification via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Honda CR V
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay directly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Honda CR V, do not think twice to read our dedicated content page on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Honda CR V with a jack cable?
In the event that none of these alternatives are possible on your Honda CR V, you still have the simple but effective solution of the jack cable. Indeed, this approach will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Honda CR V via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The purchase of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
Whenever you have any additional questions about the Honda CR V, do not hesitate to consult our Honda CR V category.