You’re bored with listening to the radio, or having to stop to call people while you’re driving a car, all these motives are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are several techniques to make this happen. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33, know that you are in the good page. Our team has made this article to help you with this task and enable you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To get this done, first, we will see why it is a good iodea to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will check out the connection of an Iphone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33 by USB, and, in a second step, how to connect an Iphone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33 by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Bmw Serie 4 F33?
So we commence our article with the interest of connecting your Iphone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33. For some of you it is possible that you are not persuaded of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy benefits that will make your life less complicated or make your experience at the wheel of your car more comfy. Here are the different pros of connecting your iPhone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the speakers of your Bmw Serie 4 F33.
- Transmit your music and play it on your Bmw Serie 4 F33 stereo system.
- Get the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Bmw Serie 4 F33
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Bmw Serie 4 F33 via USB?
Despite if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Bmw Serie 4 F33, the operation will be the same, we will see the two distinct techniques to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Bmw Serie 4 F33
To begin with, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To get this done, your car will need to be supplied with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Remember to verify that the year of production of your Bmw Serie 4 F33 permits the use of this feature. Once achieved, here are the steps to stick to to make the connection between your Iphone and your Bmw Serie 4 F33:
- Start your car
- Switch on Siri if you haven’t already
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Bmw Serie 4 F33
- Confirm the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to verify a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Bmw Serie 4 F33
Second option, you can connect your Iphone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33 by USB regardless if your car is not furnished with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . To finish, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to enjoy your music and its other functionality.
How to connect an Iphone to the Bmw Serie 4 F33 in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second probability, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Bmw Serie 4 F33 via CarPlay. This is the most effective methodology, and despite the fact it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most enjoyable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Bmw Serie 4 F33. For that, it will be needed to respect some measures in order to carry out properly the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Switch on the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Bmw Serie 4 F33
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, choose the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Choose in the list your Bmw Serie 4 F33, it is conceivable that you are asked for a confirmation via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay directly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Bmw Serie 4 F33, do not be reluctant to read our dedicated article on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Bmw Serie 4 F33 with a jack cable?
In the event that none of these alternatives are possible on your Bmw Serie 4 F33, you still have the standard but successful option of the jack cable. In truth, this methodology will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Bmw Serie 4 F33 via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The purchase of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
If perhaps you have any additional questions about the Bmw Serie 4 F33, do not hesitate to consult our Bmw Serie 4 F33 category.