You’re tired of listening to the radio, or having to stop to call someone while you’re driving a car, all these points are good to connect your Iphone to your car, only there are some techniques to achieve this. For this, you ask yourself how to connect an Iphone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93, know that you are in the right place. Our team has made this article content to help you with this task and allow you to make phone calls in the car or connect your Android or Apple phone to it. To get this done, first, we will see why it is usefull to connect your Iphone to your car, then, we will look at the connection of an Iphone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93 by USB, and, in a second part, how to connect an Iphone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93 by bluetooth.
Why connect an iPhone to the Bmw Serie 3 E93?
So we begin our article content with the advantage of connecting your Iphone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93. For some of you it is possible that you are not convinced of the relevance of this connection, but know that you will only enjoy benefits that will make your life much easier or make your experience at the wheel of your car more cozy. Here are the different advantages of connecting your iPhone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93:
- Making calls from your Iphone hands-free with the sound of the call on the audio speakers of your Bmw Serie 3 E93.
- Transfer your music and listen to it on your Bmw Serie 3 E93 stereo system.
- Retrieve the directory of your Iphone on the car radio of your Bmw Serie 3 E93
- Control your iPhone by voice (e.g. call someone or change the music).
How do I connect an Iphone to the Bmw Serie 3 E93 via USB?
Despite if you want to connect an Iphone 5, 6 or 7 to your Bmw Serie 3 E93, the technique will be the same, we will see the two several methods to connect your Iphone in USB to your car.
Connect your Iphone with CarPlay in USB to your Bmw Serie 3 E93
To begin with, you can connect your Iphone in USB via CarPlay. To get this done, your car will need to be furnished with CarPlay and a USB plug. You can find the list of models compatible with CarPlay here. Make sure to check that the year of production of your Bmw Serie 3 E93 enables the use of this feature. Once achieved, here are the steps to stick to to make the connection between your Iphone and your Bmw Serie 3 E93:
- Start your car
- Activate Siri if you haven’t previously
- Connect your Iphone 4/5/6/7/8 to the USB port of your Bmw Serie 3 E93
- Validate the connection on your car radio, it may ask you to verify a code on the screen of your Iphone
Connect your Iphone via USB to the car radio of your Bmw Serie 3 E93
Second option, you can connect your Iphone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93 by USB whether or not your car is not furnished with CarPlay, for this, you will need to have a car radio bought in a car center for example and that it has a USB port . Finally, you will only have to connect your Iphone via a USB cable to play your music and its other abilities.
How to connect an Iphone to the Bmw Serie 3 E93 in bluetooth thanks to CarPlay?
Second possibility, you can connect your Iphone via Bluetooth to your Bmw Serie 3 E93 via CarPlay. This is the most efficient process, and nevertheless it uses more battery on your Iphone, it is the most enjoyable way to enjoy your Iphone while driving your Bmw Serie 3 E93. For that, it will be essential to respect some steps in order to conduct accurately the connection between the car the Iphone, here they are:
- Activate the Bluetooth/wireless pairing mode on the car radio of your Bmw Serie 3 E93
- On your Iphone go to the “settings”, then to the “General” tab, choose the “CarPlay” section and search for “available cars”
- Choose in the list your Bmw Serie 3 E93, it is plausible that you are asked for a confirmation via a code, do it, and you should have paired your Iphone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93
- On some series, the screen of your car should display CarPlay directly, if not, press the application button
If you have bluetooth problems with your Bmw Serie 3 E93, do not hesitate to have a look at our dedicated article content on this subject.
How to connect an Iphone to the Bmw Serie 3 E93 with a jack cable?
In the event none of these solutions are possible on your Bmw Serie 3 E93, you still have the ordinary but effective solution of the jack cable. Indeed, this process will allow you to connect your iPhone to your Bmw Serie 3 E93 via the auxiliary socket of your car radio or your car, and thus transfer the sound emitted by your phone to the speakers of your car. The buy of a jack cable will not cost you more than 10€.
If you wish more guides on the Bmw Serie 3 E93, go to our Bmw Serie 3 E93 category.