Air conditioning is probably the most asked specs on modern cars. Despite the fact it was previously available to high-end versions, it has now been democratized for the vast majority of vehicles. However, this pricey and sophisticated equipment requires special treatment, and whether it’s for service or because of odours, it is absolutely crucial to think about cleaning the air conditioning of your Suzuki Across. This is exactly what we will explain in detail in this article content. First we will check in detail at the process to clean the air conditioning of your Suzuki Across, then in a second part, we will look more generally at the service of the air conditioning of your Suzuki Across.
How to clean my Suzuki Across air conditioning
Let’s start our article content with the cleaning of the air conditioning system of your Suzuki Across. The only solution to conduct a complete cleaning of this system will be to use bactericidal and fungicidal products, in reality, your air conditioning generates loads of moisture that will stagnate in the system and will promote the expansion of germs and bacteria of all kinds. You will find these products on the internet or in car centres. There are two procedures to get this done, here they are
Clean the air conditioning circuit of your Suzuki Across in the simple way
Once you have a disinfectant spray, you can instantly clean your car’s air-conditioning circuit.
The methodology is very easy, nevertheless, this process can dirty the inside of your Suzuki Across.
- Take out the cabin filter.
- Put in the disinfectant spray on the floor of your car (ideally on the passenger side).
- Start your car’s ventilation and air conditioning (with the engine is on) with air recycling
- With the windows closed, press the button on the bomb to empty it little by little and close the car doors and leave it on for about ten minutes.
- Once this time has passed, open the doors of your Suzuki Across, ventilation still on and let the passenger compartment air out for about 20 minutes.
This approach will allow you to promptly clean the air-conditioning system of your Suzuki Across, but if you have bad air-conditioning odours on your Suzuki Across that are persistent, we encourage you to practice the second process.
Clean deeply the air-conditioning system of your Suzuki Across
Now let’s advance to the more significant method of performing a cleaning of your ventilation circuit in depth. You will have to buy the same bactericidal and fungicidal spray, it is only the application that will be different. Here is the process to follow:
- Take out your cabin filter.
- By the external air intake of your Suzuki Across (between the hood and the windscreen), with the engine on and the ventilation on, spray several times for 5 seconds and leave all windows and doors closed for 5 minutes.
- Once this first stage is conducted you will be able to tackle the inside part of your air conditioning system, doing the same but not the inside air intake which is usually established under the glove box.
- Finally, to conclude, you can spray a few sprays into the vents of your Suzuki Across.
- All you have to do is air out your car while the product dissipates before you can use it again.
Maintenance of the air-conditioning of its Suzuki Across
Finally, to conclude our article content, we will give you the main suggestions to respect, if you desire to maximize the life of your air conditioning circuit on Suzuki Across and limit unforeseen expenses.
- Have your air conditioning serviced every year
- Change your cabin filter every two years.
- Have your FREON gas recharged every two years.
- lean the air-conditioning system on your Suzuki Across every year.
To find more tips on the Suzuki Across, take a look at the Suzuki Across category.